Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon

by R. Guyovich
I say we fly a Malaysian Air liner along the middle of Jerusalem, north to south. If it crashes in the east side Palestine wins and gets the whole thing and if it crashes in the west Israel wins. If it doesn't crash I guess you try again but that's never happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon

by R. Guyovich

onecircles posted:

Palestinians: "You know what? Fine! We're leaving. God you guys are such dicks! I mean loving seriously. You are the worst neighbors that have ever moved in here! We're going to go live in Europe or Africa or some poo poo. gently caress this loving hole you want us to live in. I hope you realize how ironic this is."

Yeah a lot of them are actually doing that but turns out it's working out about as well for them as when the Jews tried it

KomodoWagon

by R. Guyovich

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i want to make an abusrd comment about supporting the death of innocents because someone lobbed cheap rockets at you but thats actually the mainstream position ah ha ha ha i am actually going to vomit

WORLD STAR!! DAT NIGGA DEAD DAT NIGGA DEAD WORLD STAR!!!

KomodoWagon

by R. Guyovich

sether01 posted:

You are not taking my question seriously, so I won't take yours seriously

Oh so you were only pretending to be retarded? There's a classic.

KomodoWagon

by R. Guyovich

SpeedGem posted:

if a turtle came up to me id be like go away, you are gonna get eatten or stompmed on or worse, in the end you get some lettuce anf the turle eats it

You'd feed a turtle lettuce? You're worse than the IDF

• Locked thread