Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Pebble and the Penguin posted:

Wanted to give T-Mo a fair shake through Ting, but coverage is rear end in my area (western NC). Didn't see anyone post about US Mobile and bumped into them in my search for another provider, so thought I'd mention them.

Pricing model is extremely similar to Ting and they still use T-Mo as their GSM provider, but also offer CDMA coverage through Verizon; might be worth a look for anyone in here with CDMA devices. Hit me up in here or in PMs if y'all want a referral code!

US Mobile is pretty good in my experience. I've been a customer for about 4 years now and get good T-mobile coverage from them. It's a really good service if you just need enough data to check mail, navigate maps, and do minimal browsing along with minimal talk and text usage. I use about a gigabyte a month and my bill has never been more than $20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
Not that I've seen--I've been on US Mobile (T-mobile MVNO) for 5 years now and never had any complaints or issues. I only use like 600 megs of data a month though.