Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Boogalo posted:

Mint's coverage was to terrible in my area so I switched to ATT's $300 for 8gb/month +1 month rollover +hotspot plan. I was on cricket before mint and switched so wifi calling would work. Everyone I talked to with support said wifi calling would work with my phone but I'm figuring out after the switch it just plain doesn't unless you have an ATT device. Fuckers. Setting up google voice for voicemail is also blocked on their prepaid plans.

I was looking at this same plan. What happens after the first year in terms of cost, do you know? The fine print says itíll renew every 30 days for 12 periods but I canít tell if itís gonna be charging the discounted $25/month or if Iím gonna have to start paying the regular $50/month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU