Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesla Was Robbed
Oct 4, 2002
I AM A LIAR
Got a new job and need a new phone and plan. I'm currently with Page plus on a flashed galaxy s4. I'm moving to Long Island but will be traveling all over New England as well.

I'm looking at the LG G3 to go with either Cricket or Harbor. Harbor specs mobile hotspot and Cricket doesn't seem to care a whole lot. My company will cover up to $60/mo which seems to cover exactly what I need. Am I off the mark with any of these? I mostly need unlimited voice and the ability to tether my computer and VPN into the company's secure space. I don't care about root unless I need it to tether. Expandable storage is nice and removable battery is necessary. My budget is ~$300 for the phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesla Was Robbed
Oct 4, 2002
I AM A LIAR
I've finally switched off of Pageplus. Using GoPhone for a hotspot and Cricket for my phone. What a difference. All those cool things people do with phones suddenly work like advertised. Thanks to Pageplus for the years, but I got my new younger trophy wireless service and I'm not paying alimony.

Tesla Was Robbed
Oct 4, 2002
I AM A LIAR

corrse.cx posted:

I have two Sprint S4s currently using the Sprint Framily plan.
Sell them on swappa/CL and buy some att ones. 4g is totally worth it. Your cash outlay won't be too bad and likely less than getting them flashed in terms of headaches. You can also pick up some cheap phones until you're swapped. My wife and I went with some lumias for a bit while we figure out which phones we want and finish selling the old phones.

Unless you're coming from straight talk, you shouldn't have a problem porting the number. Skip Google voice.