Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf
I just bought this to reload my T-mobile dork plan, am I gonna have a hard or impossible time loading this to my account?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-T-Mobile-USA-Prepaid-Refill-Card-100-75-50-25-/201384000057

quote:

I have received another small batch of these to sell. They always go really fast so don't hesitate.

What you are buying:

A T-Mobile USA Prepaid SIM Card with a $100 balance
This is hands down the best way to save money on your prepaid cell phone bill.

Once you complete the purchase on eBay we will send you a confirmation e-mail with the account information as well as ship the sim card.
We do send an instant message on eBay with the information so that you can complete the transfer same day.
(It may take up to 24 hours depending on time of purchase).

You can transfer this balance to your existing T-Mobile prepaid account.
Pay-as-you-go, Legacy, $30, $40, $50, $60, $70, $80 monthly or simple choice rate plans.
You can also use this in your cell phone as a new line. (Micro sim. If a different size is needed, let me know)

To Transfer the Balance to Your Existing Account:

Contact T-Mobile preferably through their chat: http://support.t-mobile.com/community/contact-us
Tell them you want to transfer the balance from this account to your other account.
They will ask you for information from both accounts to complete the transfer.
The account that you will receive from me will be deactivated once you transfer the balance.

Transferring a balance to your account DOES NOT necessarily extend the credit expiration date on your existing account.
You will have to add $10 to your account through T-mobile to reset your expiration date to your rate plan's max exp date.

You can begin transferring the balance as soon as you receive the the account information!

*The balance of your SIM Card will be $100
These accounts are set up on the pay-as-you-go rate plan. T-mobile charges these rate plans $3 per month before they are transferred to your line.
This is currently the only rate plan that will maximize this SIM card's expiration date of 90 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

r0ck0 posted:

I just bought this to reload my T-mobile dork plan, am I gonna have a hard or impossible time loading this to my account?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-T-Mobile-USA-Prepaid-Refill-Card-100-75-50-25-/201384000057

I got it loaded onto my account using tmobile's web chat support. Easy and good value. It will expire in 90 days if I don't add another $10 before it expires.