Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Will Rice
Jun 6, 2006
Will Sweep!
I just called Cricket about this and the support rep had no idea about this promotion. Can someone try to find out what the best way to activate this would be if you are already a customer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Will Rice
Jun 6, 2006
Will Sweep!

ThermoPhysical posted:

You don't have to do anything.

If you sign up on or after September 13th, then you get it included.

http://cricketwireless.mediaroom.co...d-Fees-Included

Good to know, thanks.

Will Rice
Jun 6, 2006
Will Sweep!
I'm up for giving out cricket referrals as well.

Will Rice
Jun 6, 2006
Will Sweep!
Is it possible to get an internet only plan for a phone? I'm going abroad briefly and I want to use Harbor Mobile's (T-mobile's) free international data roaming for a month. I will just sign up and cancel after I get back.

Will Rice
Jun 6, 2006
Will Sweep!
If I let my Cricket service lapse (since I'm going out of the country and won't need cell service in the usa for ~5 months), can I restart it using the same sim card when I get back?

Will Rice fucked around with this message at 15:59 on May 25, 2015

Will Rice
Jun 6, 2006
Will Sweep!

whatever7 posted:

Port your number to google voice. Or Ring Plus. They have a 99 cent per month plan.

Oh no, I don't care about the phone number, I just want to re-activate the service using the same SIM card before I arrive. All of my calls are already transferred through google voice. But it sounds like the answer is no, so I'll look into getting a new one before I arrive I guess.

Will Rice fucked around with this message at 03:01 on May 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Will Rice
Jun 6, 2006
Will Sweep!

mtr posted:

Is cricket down for everyone? I'm having issues in Cincinnati and it looks fairly widespread based on http://downdetector.com/status/cricket-wireless

Down in Houston