Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lol what is that liquid?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

boiled piss semen

hell yeah that's what i wanna hear :rock:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

JebanyPedal posted:

Pussgoop.
Splortsplart.
Fartgort.
Plorpsplurt.
Shartglurp.
Asshlurt.
Sploogeshlock.
Glorpshplock.

i can dance to this

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Fandyien posted:

only pos retards unironically go to clubs

quoting from the first page but how do you ironically go to a club??

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

American Terrorist posted:

Let me guess. Your a tall white guy?

i'm a tall white guy but im ugly as poo poo

people screaming about ogres and big foot when i come stomping around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Xaris posted:

Dance Floor Seduction has been one of my specialties for some time. Every time I go to the club I always make it a point to hit up the dance floor first before going anywhere else in the club. That said, here's my pocket guide on how to pick up ladies in a dance floor setting.

Dance floor game is a way to better your body language as well as working on eye contact. It loosens you up and builds your confidence. Your calves will get more tone the more you do this, and it's an interesting and fun way to pick up ladies if done right.

Before Going Upm Appearance is EVERYTHING! That said, you're gonna need ironed and fitted clothes, good shoes, good haircut, clean teeth, good breath, cologne, you get the picture.
Bring a pack of gum into the club. When dancing your mouth will get dry, which leads to bad breath. Not only does gum stimulate saliva, but it also smells good. Trust me, don't go into the club without it!

Learn how to dance to the beat. Play any kind of pop song and listen for the clap, bass, or any sound that plays constantly (Rihanna - Right Now is a good song to practice to). Now, tap your foot to every one of those beats. Congratulations! You now know how to do this for every song at the club.

For dance moves start with looking at videos on Youtube. If you YT Dance Floor Seduction you'll find a guy named Skills who can show you the basics such as opening a girl with a dance. Taking a club/hip-hop dance helps drastically with dance moves as well.

Look for a club with Top 40/Hip Hop. It won't hurt if there's a little EDM mixed in. Just know that EDM is more of raving music, and you won't be able to sexually escalate to it.

Peacocking is good if done RIGHT. From my experience, the typical dude in the club wears a dark dress shirt, jeans or khakis, and dirty shoes. When you peacock on the dance floor you simply need good style, brighter shirts, and a good haircut. That's it. No crazy bow ties or dumb hats. If you wear a dark shirt you're gonna blend in.

I personally like going with a wingman. It won't feel like you're going alone, and it may be a little awkward if people see you sitting alone somewhere. Keep in mind the maximum people you should bring to the club for DFG is one other person. Anymore and it's intimidating.

Keep in mind in DFG there's a big difference between having fun and being sexual. Too much fun and she won't have the desire to do it. Too much being sexual and you look desperate. Fun first, sexual second.

Get to the club early. You want to be one of the first guys on the dance floor when the girls start coming up. That said, don't be the first person on the dance floor.

When you see about 3-5 girls dancing, get yourself [and your wingman] onto the dance floor and start dancing. Smile, poke fun at yourself, anything that shows you can have fun without women. If you're with a wingman, try not to dance together as it may be intimidating for a girl to approach.

Forcing an IOI (Indicator of interest) is your best friend in DFG. This is done simply by first making eye contact and smiling. Then you want to make a quick gesture such as copying her dance moves or the point and beckon. As you do this, move closer to her.

At this point you should be dancing face to face with the girl. She's indicated interest, and now it's time to do something about it. As you're dancing with her, grab her hands. For the purpose of this guide I made a pre-made routine you can mix and match to your own liking.

(Practice this at home)
Pretend there's an invisible crank. Pull your hands towards you while the other hand pushes away in a crank motion, and repeat.
Now let go of one hand and raise the other; give her a spin.

While holding that hand, put her hand on the back of your neck and proceed to put both your hands on her hips and make a scrubbing motion with your hands. At this point you just created sexual tension.

Time to build more sexual tension! Now put both your hands on her hip, gently push her away, and continue dancing in place.
Now you can go up to her ear and say "I didn't catch your name" "My name's [girl name]" "Nice to meet you. I'm ______"

Continue to dance with her by grabbing her hands again and repeating the first step. You can spin her into you and freak or whatever as long as you're dancing physically with her. A salsa dip at this part is super bonus points (Just make sure you're holding all the weight when you dip her. Assume she doesn't know how to dip)

Tell her you guys should take a quick break and go either to the bar or patio. Run normal game on her there. Run a K-Close routine on her if you want.

Tips:
Don't ask a girl to dance. This shows a lack of confidence and lack originality. Force an IOI if you want to dance with a girl.
Too much fun is a sex killer, so don't try to have fun for too long.
If a girl isn't interested, shrug it off and continue to do your thing.
If you find clubs to be loud, don't be afraid to get professional ear plugs.
Don't approach from behind. Period.
A few moves you can learn that are pretty darn sexy are the salsa dip; picking her up physically and spinning her; and the fatality.
No "testing the waters" with your butt (Term coined by my friend Casey who would go to clubs with me, grind his butt on a girl to see if she would dance back, and then proceed to get rejected)

• Locked thread