Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did we go to the moon?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Wooten posted:

Yeah, we did. We even left a bunch of poo poo behind as proof. I understand that it might be hard to believe that America was ever capable of doing anything that doesn't involve eating bad food or murdering people, but we loving did that poo poo. We did that poo poo 6 times. :fsmug::911::patriot:

New moon theroy is in, is wasn't earth ejecta that caused it, it was earth saying, hey rock comere and a bucnha asteriods hit it, causing the mass of jupiter to swell 12X its mass.

also, gently caress the moon, and i hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

sether01 posted:

round and round?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ivpojdfKM

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
space is falling at 11'317~23,435 miles a second, depends on who you ask.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
By the way a dyson sphere would require more mass than the galaxy known exists, to create.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Waltzing Along posted:

Look guys. We didn't go to the mooon. Why do we keep having threads about this. gently caress. We went to Atlantis. Duh.

i'm on my second 40 ok?

seems like the 56934659243569243 though

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Waltzing Along posted:

i'm avoiding drink cuz i have to get up and go to work and pretend to care and gently caress it i should just get drunk

being a productive member of society is a virtue.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Waltzing Along posted:

why is it called "the" moon, anyway. there are tons of moons. gently caress astrologists

the sun is ra , before that, it was called a

the sun was once a god, respect it

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Robo Reagan posted:

the sun owns and when it's tired of our poo poo it will likely swallow the earth, which at that point is already devoid of life because any living thing was scorched millions of years ago, as a final gently caress you. after that it'll shrink and eventually become a black dwarf, at which point it will chill until proton decay or it's orbit decays and it falls in to the black hole at the center of the galaxy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFT7ATLQQx8

some says the sun will become a brown drawf

it will hit mars sure, other than that, its wuss

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
is when the moon is rising, it says things, talks to you, and you run away.

the moon is cool

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Tujague posted:

This is bullshit. On one hand Nasa said that breathing in moon dust could kill you because it's all really sharp edges and poo poo

Then they come back and say that you can't breathe on the moon at all

So which is it huh 9/11 NASA knows something

the moon hates us for existing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Pawn 17 posted:

The moon isn't real. :tinfoil:

yeah it is, and

• Locked thread