Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i just called myboss an oompa loompa looking motherfucker and told him to back his basic rear end up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shin42k

I'm trapped in a fridge... Help

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I'm drinking a nice cool glass of dihydrogen monoxide

Pizzatime

oh I was just designing some t-shirts

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I'm throwing up in the work bathroom and listening to thrash metal on my phone and it is metal as gently caress

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

ron color posted:

im getting a tattoo of someone getting a really bad tattoo
I'm stalking ron

cuntman.net

Qwerinty posted:

I'm throwing up in the work bathroom and listening to thrash metal on my phone and it is metal as gently caress

:drat:

ChairmanMeow

just eat less drat

City of Glompton

Im driving a cadillac along hwy 101, im dressed like buckaroo banzai, and im listening to nessun dorma.

the unabonger
i just got drunkin vietnam lol

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
im getting drunk in front of my computer

Pizzatime

thats pretty neat Slaapaav

the unabonger

Slaapaav posted:

im getting drunk in front of my computer

cool

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
being drunk is so loving cool. getting drunk while you are alone is so much loving cooler

the unabonger

Slaapaav posted:

being drunk is so loving cool. getting drunk while you are alone is so much loving cooler

i just noticed the denver logo in your av

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
is that the horse? because i have no idea where the av is from and after looking at it for 5 minutes i started seeing a horse too

the unabonger

Slaapaav posted:

is that the horse? because i have no idea where the av is from and after looking at it for 5 minutes i started seeing a horse too

yeah

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
thats the american grid iron fotball club that they support in the animated south park cartoon right?

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ron color posted:

im getting a tattoo of someone getting a really bad tattoo

Is it a tattoo of a butt with a butt shaped tattoo on it?

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Siluvayne posted:

Im driving a cadillac along hwy 101, im dressed like buckaroo banzai, and im listening to nessun dorma.

nominating this for coolest thing

beer pal

im sitting like this

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i'm also stuck in a fridge!!

Pinche Rudo

I just went forward in time and got a laser rifle and some sweet antigravity nikes I can now fly and shoot lasers

ron color

ChairmanMeow posted:

I'm stalking ron

holey mnoley

whoah

bog pixie

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

i just called myboss an oompa loompa looking motherfucker and told him to back his basic rear end up

Agreed.

Afro Doug

i'm killing all of my enemies with guns and also watching the latest episode of adventure time

tyler

I'm flying internet spaceships

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ChairmanMeow posted:

just eat less drat

I actually did not eat anything for breakfast. I just have a lot of stress in my life right now, and that is the biological result.

Siluvayne posted:

Wherever you go, there you are.. Seriously, no one else has poo poo on this, this is bar none the coolest thing one can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Qwerinty posted:

I actually did not eat anything for breakfast. I just have a lot of stress in my life right now, and that is the biological result.

I was just implying you were bulimic. I hope you feel better.

• Locked thread