Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
totes a sparkly vampire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

I call it the wacky tobacky

ChairmanMeow

i am he posted:

i bet having sex wit a ghost would be very "meh"

my girlfriend was a pretty big slut before i met her so i think it would be about the same, friction wise.

ChairmanMeow

for the context of my post it's important to picture me as having a very small penis and not having come to terms with it.

ChairmanMeow

i think i'm starting to feel it

ChairmanMeow

you were dead in the past also

ChairmanMeow

Qwerinty posted:

Douglas Adams died from a heart attack while working out and he did good work and ate good food. that could be you

you could be a wildly successful author! Living on for a hundred years in print!

ChairmanMeow

puta few bottles of wine in the kitchen first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

yeah cremation is the way to do, we don't have enough land to plant all the people.m But whatever man it's a sensitive subject to people cause of rapture.

• Locked thread