Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

*goes thru draws*
hey peps where's the pizza cutter at? i know we dont have any pizza but i've got a really good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shin42k

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

*goes thru draws*
hey peps where's the pizza cutter at? i know we dont have any pizza but i've got a really good idea

I think I've got a spare pair with me, I always bring them to parties just in case someone asks for them. Don't ask why.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i made a gigantic bowl of guacamole hope you guys are not among the 99% of people alergic to cilantro!!

playground tough
WHO THE GOD drat gently caress TOOK MY PEACH SCHNAPPS

playground tough
I PUT THAT poo poo IN THE CABINET WHERE NO ONE COULD FIND IT

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
hey guys, just came in to do this-

*chugs from angry fish's bowl*

well, back to the patio!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

shin42k posted:

I think I've got a spare pair with me, I always bring them to parties just in case someone asks for them. Don't ask why.

thanks man

*winks @ u then runs upstairs*

guys hold up i got one!!

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
*is dead from neglect, alcohol poisoning, and then lack of oxygen*

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

guys hold up i got one!!

nice, a brand new pizza cutter for our cutlery fort!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Bo-Pepper posted:

i don't want to reseason what is already seasoned but yeah the soap thing is overstated

as long as it is dry before you put it away... I always put it on the stove on high for a minute or two just to make sure it is nice and dry

• Locked thread