Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doppelganger

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Earn Money Sleeping

what what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
My mom's job pays the bills just fine, op.

SIDS Vicious

i cant even get a job washing dishes i dont think anyone is gonna trust me with someones safety or anything like that

Doppelganger

Iggy Koopa posted:

i cant even get a job washing dishes i dont think anyone is gonna trust me with someones safety or anything like that
To be clear, are you like super clumsy and drop a lot of dishes, or was Michael Savage right about Mexicans taking all the good jobs?

SIDS Vicious

i have a criminal record is all

Doppelganger

It's not for everyone. Some nights I just watch a bunch of Adult Swim, other nights I have to put EKG stickers on a 90 year old woman's gross boobs

Doppelganger

Iggy Koopa posted:

I know cops with DUIs, sign up for academy and go bust some heads

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i bet canadian cops just say sorry and pat you on the butt when you're bad

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I understand you get to hump nurses as a perk? c/d

Doppelganger

ChairmanMeow posted:

I understand you get to hump nurses as a perk? c/d
Your average nurse is either pregnant, grumpy, or has handled human poo poo in the last 2 hours.

SIDS Vicious

Bo-Pepper posted:

i bet canadian cops just say sorry and pat you on the butt when you're bad

my mom is a canadian cop and shes really feisty and i dont think thats what she does to bad guys, that sounds more like british cops?

Doppelganger

Doppelganger posted:

Your average nurse is either pregnant, grumpy, or has handled human poo poo in the last 2 hours.
And I only find one of those things to be a turn on

ChairmanMeow

please don't avoid the question

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Doppelganger posted:

also i hope you love philipino women because if you live in the new york metropolitan area it's philipino nurses by the truckload

Doppelganger

ChairmanMeow posted:

please don't avoid the question
It happens, but it's not like they're gonna give you an erotic spongebath or anything

Doppelganger

Bo-Pepper posted:

also i hope you love philipino women because if you live in the new york metropolitan area it's philipino nurses by the truckload
Yeah, hospitals recruit them FROM the Philippines to come to America and work for peanuts, it's kinda messed up.

ChairmanMeow

Doppelganger posted:

It happens, but it's not like they're gonna give you an erotic spongebath or anything

welp guess I'm going to be a fireman, but thank you for helping me explore this option

Doppelganger

I don't troll hospital staff, it's easier to just say you're an EMT in bars to try and pick up women. But they always ask "What's the most hosed up thing you've ever seen" and I scared off like 5 chicks in a row by answering honestly before I learned to lie about it.

Doppelganger

ChairmanMeow posted:

welp guess I'm going to be a fireman, but thank you for helping me explore this option
Yeah, fire is a pussy parade if you're even moderately attractive.

There are a lot more firefighters who are lumbering fatasses than you would assume.

Looke

Doppelganger posted:

can confirm

Bo-Pepper posted:

LOL same over here

dogcrash truther

Doppelganger posted:

I don't troll hospital staff, it's easier to just say you're an EMT in bars to try and pick up women. But they always ask "What's the most hosed up thing you've ever seen" and I scared off like 5 chicks in a row by answering honestly before I learned to lie about it.

whats the most hosed up thing you've ever seen? (don't lie)

the unabonger

Iggy Koopa posted:

look at me, the white person, with a ciminal record, being more employable than a black person :qq:

Looke

dogcrash truther posted:

whats the most hosed up thing you've ever seen? (don't lie)

not op but I have a few

an obese guy who had bilateral incisions for a lymph note removal under his stomach, woulds didn't heal I helped him wash under his stomach out put my hand up to my wrist into his open wounds by mistake. Also he had no penis as his urethra was damaged so they removed it and replaced it with a urostomy.

on vascular you see a lot of nasty amputations as well, toes and halves of feet missing due to various diseases.

Looke

also on a bank shift in the ED there was someone brought in by chopper who was involved in a house fire/collapse and had full thickness burns to both thighs and across his chest. The smell of charred flesh was pretty gruesome.

SIDS Vicious

The Fresh Prince posted:

look at me, the white person, with a ciminal record, being more employable than a black person :qq:

im actually completely unemployable and i live in canada where i dont think ive ever seen racial bias in terms of someone trying to find a job

the unabonger

Iggy Koopa posted:

im actually completely unemployable

yeah

i mean no offense, but i dont think i would hire ou

the unabonger
I like you too

SIDS Vicious

it sucks because like, yeah when im online im a big goofball and i smoke a lot of weed at home and poo poo, but any time ive had a job ive done the best job i could at it. i stole money from my one job because of my drug addiction but im 3 years sober but before that happened i still did the job better than anyone else at the place

the unabonger

Iggy Koopa posted:

it sucks because like, yeah when im online im a big goofball and i smoke a lot of weed at home and poo poo, but any time ive had a job ive done the best job i could at it. i stole money from my one job because of my drug addiction but im 3 years sober but before that happened i still did the job better than anyone else at the place

well i mean...

yeah

dogcrash truther
It seems like you have learned from your mistakes and should have a job.

SIDS Vicious

thank you dogcrash truther, i really have, like i said i still smoke weed, although even that is way down from a few months ago, but i try my best to not break the law in any other way beyond that

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
I thought weed was legal in canuckland though :confused:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

sid can you seriously not even get a lovely dishwashing or landscaping job or something? poo poo just hang out at home depot with the mexicans and do some day labor.

SIDS Vicious

ive applied to over 150 places in the past two years and ive had 3 interviews none of which went anywhere, i call back three days after i drop off a resume, i dress nicely when i bring the resume in and whenever i have interviews, i am very polite, i think its just my criminal record, or the fact that ive been on disability so i havent worked in 3 years, either way it really gets me down. we dont have mexicans standing around at home depot here in canada. weed was briefly decriminalized in ontario but never fully made legal and is fully illegal again now.

dogcrash truther
If weed was legal there they could call it.... Chrontario!

SIDS Vicious

dogcrash truther posted:

:tviv:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Iggy Koopa posted:

ive applied to over 150 places in the past two years and ive had 3 interviews
that is insane

SIDS Vicious

Awesome! posted:

that is insane

yeah :(

google THIS

dogcrash truther posted:

Cannada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

don't give up though! my work hires former felons regularly for unskilled factory assembly positions. I'm sure there's something for you out there.

• Locked thread