Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

i will be wearing a suit at the dance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

cruft posted:

Speedo and bowtie for me.

put the bowtie on top of the speedo

Salmiakki

Pedantra posted:

*ahem* I have just been informed that there will be a new rule at this years school dance, all attendees MUST bring a date, and those who are unable will have their dates assigned. Thank you. I will be updating the OP with a list of known pairings later tonight and we'll start on assignments once we have a clear picture. Thank you.

i cant wait to find out which postin gal or pal will be my date...

Salmiakki

this will be me at the dance

Salmiakki

i will avoid aksing anyone to be my date, to avoid any diseases that this dance is themed around

Salmiakki

cruft posted:

You should go with Saranya. Just a suggestion.

onlöy if she asks first :colbert:

Salmiakki

Saranya posted:

Salmiakki, will you go to the dance with me? :3:

...yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

Saranya posted:

Yay!!:love: Is now a bad time to tell you I can't dance?

its ok, we can just awkwardly shuffle around & maybe knock some tables over like in slapstick comedy

• Locked thread