Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
not even the actress thought skylar was a good character. the whole role was meant to be a cockblock for walt to do cool poo poo so of course she was an insufferable oval office.

post goons unironically defending skylar cause i seriously dont believe thought she was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Jimson posted:

Reminds me of all the people who idolize the joker, and rorshach. Characters who despite being entertaining on screen are unenviable psychopaths who see no value in human life, and if you tried the whole OMG MY LOVE WILL SAVE HIM they would more than likely just kill you because one thinks your acting like scum and the other thinks it would be hillarious.
isnt that basically harley quin's character?

• Locked thread