Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010
I thought Skylar White suffered from being poorly written more than anything else. It seemed like at some point the writers did everything they could make Walt appear really impressive, etc...

I also thought the second half of season 5 was kind of a let down, especially with that ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Also the Skyler haters are usually the ones who think Breaking Bad was all about "Badass Walt does badass things" and you're supposed to hate everyone who gets in his way, but that was not the point of the show.

It seemed like that's what the show ended up being about though. Honestly, Skylar could have been a more sympathetic character if the show didn't actively frame a lot of Walt's actions like they were the acts of some badass criminal kingpin.

Also, I thought Anna Gunn was fine in Deadwood. She fit in pretty well there.

• Locked thread