Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp
But I'm glad she made out alive after the season finale. Walter was much, much worse on every level and it's too bad that he essentially killed himself rather than getting shot in the head by Jesse. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

Cesar Cedeno posted:

Her character was pretty awful though, and her retarded son was insufferable.

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

setafd posted:

what do you think the message is meant to be with walt jr being disabled and wanting his name not to be "walt"

Autistic kids were more adept at construing sentences together than that little human being bro

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

Robo Reagan posted:

Walter Jr. wasn't awful but did they ever actually do anything story-wise with his cerebal palsy? i remember a lot of coming of age poo poo with him but nothing about the palsy besides using it to make Walt Sr. seem like more of a kicked dog the first few episodes

Walt Jr.'s cerebral palsy was due to Skyler smoking cigarettes during her pregnancy with him if you need a reason to despise the oval office there it is.

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp
The only member of the the family that should of made it out of the series alive was Walt Jr.

Instead, Skyler White will undoubtedly live off of Flynn's 20 million that Walt left him just like any gold digging bitch would :sigh:

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

Chuck Tanner posted:

there needed to be more lydia :allears:

I was hoping the writers would of had Walt leave Skyler for Lydia in the second half of season 5 but then realized Vince was scared of the resulting outrage that would ensue from the male feminist crowd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

Wolfsheim posted:

I liked BB a lot but I thought it was a bit ridiculous when the antagonist switched from the quietly competent low-key businessman to the white supremacist commando team that lived in some kind of desert fortress

Yeah Gus was the only black lead on breaking bad and he sold fried chicken & meth what the gently caress is up with that poo poo Vince

• Locked thread