Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

Vote Foo so we can lynch a scum on day 1.

Agreed. Too many people coming in to defend him during the turbo and quite the over-reaction to my fake cop claim makes me feel good about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Why does votefinder say "it takes 6 votes to merk!"

Some people are sensitive to "lynch" and somehow merk was chosen as an alternate name.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

'kay
##vote foo

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

I just clicked through 15 games trying to find a game with a miller in it to disprove you and now I want Opop to do the work :colbert:

I will help you out.

Opop was a doctor in Mean Girls. Also I was a miller. I was nightkilled eventually but other than one person saying something Day 1 about vigging me it was never brought up.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I've seen Millers get vigged for being Millers. I think I've advocated the same when I've been Scum.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

AC, every single vote you have made has ridden popular opinion / tried to get a turbo going. What gives?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Incandenza posted:

Some people are sensitive to "lynch" and somehow merk was chosen as an alternate name.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=merk

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hmm. I learned something today.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I haven't seen anyone care about millers in a while, but I also feel like people are using miller's less

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I've been merk since the 4th grade, so it's a bit disappointing that it has taken on such a violent connotation.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Quidnose posted:

AC, every single vote you have made has ridden popular opinion / tried to get a turbo going. What gives?

I suffered an injury to the head recently and am just trying to have fun instead of thinking too hard.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk posted:

I've been merk since the 4th grade, so it's a bit disappointing that it has taken on such a violent connotation.

It's mostly upsetting because I am never the first 'merk' in online services or video games.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I usually have no problems with asiina although I did have an issue for a while with someone using asIIna which was annoying.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

It's mostly upsetting because I am never the first 'merk' in online services or video games.

You were first here!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Hmm. I learned something today.

Me too, I can't believe how much the Urban Dictionary can teach me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I've had people scoop Opopanax a few times, and when I look them up they're always super old, inactive accounts :argh:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

This is a worthwhile derail from people I am suspicious of with an hour and 30 minutes to deadline.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

This is a worthwhile derail from people I am suspicious of with an hour and 30 minutes to deadline.

Lighten up old man. Did you read those games yet?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I looked at the meangirls one and you're playing basically the same so it wasn't a super helpful request in the end.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

I looked at the meangirls one and you're playing basically the same so it wasn't a super helpful request in the end.

Look into your heart for the answers.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

merk posted:

:munch: Aw sorry, I meant it as a compliment after you won the 2x2 championship. I'll change it in my template :munch:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

My play is pretty independent from my alignment, it depends more on who else is around, and how much fun I'm having lying

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque posted:

:munch: Aw sorry, I meant it as a compliment after you won the 2x2 championship. I'll change it in my template :munch:

Puppy cuddled is better anyways

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I still like puppycuddle.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Quidnose posted:

You could cry or present a persuasive case. The choice is yours and yours alone.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:woof: :hf: :woof:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think if you want a typical Opop game you should read this one.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Quidnose, you sure don't want to persuade anyone to vote Opo, huh? Just going to sit there and let this Foo lynch happen I guess?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Asiina posted:

I think if you want a typical Opop game you should read this one.

If only in my dreams

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

If only in my dreams

:allears:

Look at the terrible way that game ended

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So half an hour.

What's up?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Foo on phone forgot who I voted.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You were already voting Foo.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I've been teaching voice for the past hour and have nothing else to say on Opop beyond what I had said. I have bad vibes about him but it's nothing I can solidly point to because beyond what I already said and the responses I've given to him, he's mostly been a non entity. Not sure why you're saying I've not made any commentary surrounding him when I've been actively explaining why I dislike his responses all game.

I still don't like the way the foo vote went down, but I will vote to avoid a no puppy cuddle.

greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

At work, but I'll try to read through the new posts quickly and get a vote in. Foo looks like the only viable candidate to me and I don't want to no-kill, so I'll probably vote him when I get done reading but I want to see what's been said first.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

greatZebu posted:

At work, but I'll try to read through the new posts quickly and get a vote in. Foo looks like the only viable candidate to me and I don't want to no-kill, so I'll probably vote him when I get done reading but I want to see what's been said first.

Scum.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

greatZebu posted:

Don't say you're going to do a thing just do the thing.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
##vote Foo

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

If you try to meta opop you're an idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without Captain Foo!

• Locked thread