Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

This is that really easy version of Jenga right? Sign me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

DOUBLE JENGA

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

##rule anyone voting for merk must do so hopping on one foot and include "ow, I stepped on a Lego™ block!" in the post

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Confirming that I'm hopping mad

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Ow ow ow ow ow god damnit

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

owwwwwwwwwwwww gently caress

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Is it bigger than a small cat?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Is it a Lego™ block?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

##vote king burgundy disobeying the rules

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

poo poo I didn't notice aC either, eeny meeny
##vote apostateCourier

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I believe Opo may be some sort of bear

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Asiina posted:

I'm confused what are we playing
Calvinball

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Opopanax posted:

aC fell down two different flights of stairs recently ##vote ac

This better not be a metaphor for domestic abuse, like space travel.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I'm clumsy in conversation, does that count

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

##unvote ##vote Quidnose clumsy with formatting

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

If you were truly handsome... you wouldn't need to worry.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Yeesh, who starts mafia games on a Thursday, even by popular demand?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Well apparently my clock is set to TOMORROW so it was indeed Friday. Which is probably even worse.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

greatZebu posted:

What's the problem with starting on a Friday?
We should have at least eight pages of meaningless drivel to plough through at this point. Barely four is an outrage and a misdemeanor.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

How do you know, I get "sorry, this feature is not available for archived threads" when I click that thing that says who has said how many things in a thread.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Captain Foo posted:

She said she was counting by hand are you even reading

lol who read a thread
She posted that while I was posting about post counts.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm not being disingenuous. Why are you focused so much on me? I got here at the end of this.

Also Poque would definitely give fakeclaims so meh
Maybe because you say poo poo like:

Hal Incandenza posted:

You find his casual disregard for the game to be a sign that he is at ease as town then?

Captain Foo was making a lot of dumb noise, it was dumb but I'd rather lynch, oh, Hal, or maybe Opo for waffling-without-waffling:

Opopanax posted:

Well this is making me reconsider

Zebu's post also looks like making noise for the purpose of making noise and I don't think he mentioned Foo when he should definitely have been weighing in on that.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Hal Incandenza posted:

OK, why would you rather lynch, oh, me?

kaschei posted:

Maybe because you say poo poo like:

Hal Incandenza posted:

You find his casual disregard for the game to be a sign that he is at ease as town then?
This is just a "have you stopped beating your wife" question, you pretend to invite a defense of Foo but you're just trying to get someone to stop expressing their doubts about this vote.

##vote Hal

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

So did anything interesting happen yesterday or what

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I have made a startling day 1-worthy discovery

quote:

Mega Brands, Inc., formerly Mega Bloks, Inc., is a Canadian
##vote opopanax

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Opopanax posted:

Huh, weird. I thought yesterday made merk look kind of scummy.
It's so weird that you were wrong on a day 1 alignment call?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Hi lego thread, I think Opop may be scum for real

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Gosh why are you defending him it's like you know he's town :grump:

or wait was that hal that was hal. Okay new tack:
First of all, that's not syrup it's HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, WATER, CELLULOSE GUM, SALT, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CARAMEL COLOR, SORBIC ACID AND SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVES), SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE. So you should call him "the SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE guy" because that sounds totally rad.

Second of all

Opopanax posted:

1) it's not weird to be wrong day 1
2) I think it was his Canadian way of implying that he wouldn't have killed mark.

Third of all
c)

Opopanax posted:

Opopanax posted:

Uhhh

Ok I guess I feel better again. But yeah even if Foo's scum there is for sure scum on this vote
Fourthly
iv.

Opopanax posted:

And what the hell does any of this even mean? That is a standard thing for me as either alignment, that's what standard means. It's also quite obviously not what I'm doing right now, I'm setting up and pushing a case.
iv.a. he wasn't pushing a case beyond going "this foo guy should be voted. Oh you're voting for him? That's strange, maybe he's not scum - oh wait yes he is you should continue voting for him, but if you do you are probably scum fyi."
iv.b. this is not the only time he's said "i'm playing the way I always play / my play is not indicative of my alignment"

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Just realized I forgot some important rules for casing canadians

Pourquoi est-ce que vous lui défendez? Savez-vous qu'il soit town?

Euh, moment, c'est hal? Oui c'est hal. D'accord:

Pour commencer, ce n'est pas sirop, c'est SIROP DE MAÏS À HAUTE TENEUR EN FRUCTOSE, EAU, CARMELLOSE SODIQUE, SEL, AGENTS DE SAPIDITÉ NATURELS ET ARTIFICIELS, COLORANT CARAMEL, ACIDE SORBIQUE, BENZOATE DE SODIUM (CONSERVATEUR), HEXAMÉTAPHOSPHATE DE SODIUM. Alors vous devrez s'appeler "l'homme de SODIUM HEXAMÉTAPHOSPHATE" parce que il est un homme de sodium hexamétaphosphate.

2e,

Opopanax posted:

1) it's not weird to be wrong day 1
Je pense ceci est sa façon insinuer qu'il n'avait pas tué mark.

3e,

Opopanax posted:

Opopanax posted:

Uhhh

Ok I guess I feel better again. But yeah even if Foo's scum there is for sure scum on this vote
4e

Opopanax posted:

And what the hell does any of this even mean? That is a standard thing for me as either alignment, that's what standard means. It's also quite obviously not what I'm doing right now, I'm setting up and pushing a case.
a. il n'insisté pas un procès sauf pour «ce mec foo doit être élu. Euh, vous avez voté pour lui? Étrange, possiblement, il n'est pas un mafia - non, il est, vous devez voter pour lui, mais si vous avez, vous soyez mafia.»

b. ce n'est pas la première fois qu'il a dit «je joue comme je joue / vous ne pouvez pas me lire.»

(1000 pardons I did this in a hurry and I am not good at it)

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Psyduck is sending a message.

:psyduck:: "Opop certainly couldn't have killed mark, Opop thought he was scum!"

It's not very effective...

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

basically it's a really awkward way to interject that you, opo, had a townie™ thought

Opopanax posted:

:psyduck:
What? I have no idea what anyone is saying. Like I got some of that, but nothing I follow is scummy. Like yeah, I wouldn't have killed merk, why is that bad?

And why say "anyone" here? It's just me, opopanax. It's just me.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

What a fucker.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

What's the current state of mafia, while I cook dinner?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Man, I thought Opo looked scummy yesterday, too

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Starting the day with ##vote kaschei. Turned up before deadline yesterday but didn't bother to vote. Been sliding by on joke posts. I keep forgetting he's even in the game.
He got hammered an hour early. I also tried to case Opo and Hal each day. Maybe you are forgetting I'm in the game, or maybe you're confusing me with someone else.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Quidnose posted:

I had a show I was directing open last Friday and have been busy since. Will do a reread later today cause I'm currently in a car being driven places.

Congratulations, in any case.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Haha don't worry about me saying anything useful

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Asiina posted:

PS Nobody visited me last night, but I don't know that there's anybody left to visit me.
Please tell me that this is a hilarious slip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I'm coming around on the idea of Hal being scum. These 2 posts seem contradictory

And he has never mentioned GZ once.

Hal, if you are the last scum you should be ashamed of killing Merk N1. Kaschei, you should be ashamed of blatant trolling (but I know you aren't)

Ceci n'est pas un troll.

• Locked thread