Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I would freak the gently caress out but I really hope they let him not wrestle for a while first. Wasn't he kind of hosed up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

Shoehead posted:

I would freak the gently caress out but I really hope they let him not wrestle for a while first. Wasn't he kind of hosed up?

definitely not "kind of"

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Shoehead posted:

There's literally no way in hell that Kurt Angle is passing a WWE medical to wrestle. I mean, they don't have a baseline for him to do an ImPACT test, but I'm sure there are plenty of other cognitive testing methods they can use to figure out that he's had way too many concussions to be wrestling. That's not including the nerve damage and neck damage he has as well as the fact that his knees are now made of modelling clay. Daniel Bryan has a thing where he has lost feeling in his arm and is getting it treated and rehabbing it and stuff; Angle has had the exact same symptoms for a while now and is doing moonsaults OFF THA TOPPA THA CAAAAAAGE.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

Shoehead posted:

You are as likely to see Kurt Angle wrestling in a WWE ring as you are to be watching TNA on Spike after October. :v:

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
Ninja Turtles: Because that Thundercats reboot did so well.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Angular Landbury posted:

Ninja Turtles: Because that Thundercats reboot did so well.

More like "Because Transformers makes a bajillion dollars a movie".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
How long until they do make a live action Thundercats?

• Locked thread