Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

omgomgomg posted:

Wasn't there a thing on Observer saying that there were plans for a "bitter dudes" stables that included Ryder?

New NOD, or new J.O.B. SQUAD. I'm down either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sushipants posted:

The best part of the Xavier Woods appearance was that he literally just appeared in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand without anyone noticing or acknowledging it. I kind of hope that becomes his gimmick, where anytime a black wrestler loses a match, he magically shows up and cuts a promo.

you saw the white suit didn't you?

Xavier Woods is God.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!

Two Beans posted:

J.O.B.NOD.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
1) That was a goddamn amazing Raw, and the pacing was perfect. I especially love how they undersold the start of the Steph getting arrested angle as sort of happening while nobody was looking during the musical performance. I was actually fast forwarding throuhg all of that because, y'know, gently caress Flo-rida, and noticing "wait, this isn't right, they're not going to commercial, why are guys in suits arguing with Steph" was a cool shock.

2) If Miz is gonna go all Johnny Cage -- and he absolutely should -- do it 100%, man. Get THE MIZ tattooed on your chest and start dropping headshots on dudes after you pin them.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I'd give Miz a pass on a lot of his awfulness if he started doing the splits and nutshotting people.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

ScottyBomb posted:

J.O.B.NOD.

Pin me, pay me, cracker.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

coconono posted:

Cena's had to have STFU'd him a few times.

That would require Khali to bend his knee, so I doubt it!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Two Beans posted:

Wrestling history + Xavier's video game collection = Brotherhood of Nod.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

rusev did put swagger in the camel clutch after the match was over which is tantamount to a submission i guess. hell, axel called it a submission when cena let himself get counted out to investigate an ambulance

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Delsaber posted:

Wrestling history + Xavier's video game collection = Brotherhood of Nod.

If they did this, Kane would have to join.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
I brought this up in the Raw thread, but why did they go through the trouble of putting Kane's mask back on him if he's still going to be a corporate stooge?

I really don't get it. I feel like he'd be better in his role if he just stuck with the babyhair slacks look and then got the mask back when he was ready to break free from the group.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Meltzer also talked about how the Punk/WWE situation is still really weird and they are very, very unhappy with how it's gone down and how he's been acting since his contract expired. Sounds like something legal may be going down.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Daniel Bryan posted:

Meltzer also talked about how the Punk/WWE situation is still really weird and they are very, very unhappy with how it's gone down and how he's been acting since his contract expired. Sounds like something legal may be going down.

Acting like he just doesn't care?

Steph is probably just mad that she couldn't call him to fire him.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

triplexpac posted:

I brought this up in the Raw thread, but why did they go through the trouble of putting Kane's mask back on him if he's still going to be a corporate stooge?

I really don't get it. I feel like he'd be better in his role if he just stuck with the babyhair slacks look and then got the mask back when he was ready to break free from the group.

Yeah there's nothing very demonic about him now. They should've put him in a 'Corporate Mankind' sort of attire if this was the direction they were going in.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!

triplexpac posted:

Kane had become a pathetic mook since reigning in his darker impulses and they needed him to regain his fire to end Bryan's reign, so they gave him back the mask and reawoke "the Demon." He's essentially become their leashed demon since Wrestlemania. But now, the Demon's getting tired of being on the leash.

Makes sense to me.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Alouicious posted:

Xavier Woods is God going to kill the last descendent of Jesus and replace him with Jesse Custer John Cena.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

CobiWann posted:

Acting like he just doesn't care?

Steph is probably just mad that she couldn't call him to fire him.

Well didn't he technically breach his contract by not fulfilling the remaining dates of his contract? I imagine they'll try to claim some of their money back.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

fart blood posted:

Well didn't he technically breach his contract by not fulfilling the remaining dates of his contract? I imagine they'll try to claim some of their money back.

Was it ever determined that this was the case? I vaguely remember people saying that he might have fulfilled all his contracted dates prior to leaving.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Was it ever determined that this was the case? I vaguely remember people saying that he might have fulfilled all his contracted dates prior to leaving.

Nobody knows because nobody here is Vince McMahon or CM Punk (probably)

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

ScottyBomb posted:

Kane had become a pathetic mook since reigning in his darker impulses and they needed him to regain his fire to end Bryan's reign, so they gave him back the mask and reawoke "the Demon." He's essentially become their leashed demon since Wrestlemania. But now, the Demon's getting tired of being on the leash.

Makes sense to me.

Ahh okay, that was it. I couldn't remember why he got the mask back in the first place, I just remember them putting it backstage in a glass museum case and repeating IT IS COMPLETELY SECURE over and over.

God that was all so dumb, so it fits perfectly into Kane's career.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

triplexpac posted:

I'm pretty sure that 100% of the reason he was maskless in the first place is "hey guys I'm launching my insurance company could I look a little more respectable on TV for a while?" Postiting this as the biggest Kane mark on the forums, no disrespect to Clifford the Big Red Dog Machine.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Alouicious posted:

Xavier Woods is God.

Maybe he's actually a Power Ranger after all and is just teleporting into the ring??

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

CapnAndy posted:

1) That was a goddamn amazing Raw, and the pacing was perfect. I especially love how they undersold the start of the Steph getting arrested angle as sort of happening while nobody was looking during the musical performance. I was actually fast forwarding throuhg all of that because, y'know, gently caress Flo-rida, and noticing "wait, this isn't right, they're not going to commercial, why are guys in suits arguing with Steph" was a cool shock.

2) If Miz is gonna go all Johnny Cage -- and he absolutely should -- do it 100%, man. Get THE MIZ tattooed on your chest and start dropping headshots on dudes after you pin them.

This would be ridiculously cool, especially if he signs it to "my biggest fan". He could turn this into a pretty good gimmick really.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Vintimus Prime posted:

This would be ridiculously cool, especially if he signs it to "my biggest fan". He could turn this into a pretty good gimmick really.

He should sign them "To my biggest fan. Stay Awesome - Miz"

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

ScottyBomb posted:

He should sign them "To my biggest fan. I'm Awesome - Miz"

You doubt his ego. I have rectified that.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Yeah, Miz as jonny cage is cool, but I would also like to see ryback use some of Reptile's fatalities while we're at it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sir Jebus posted:

Nobody knows because nobody here is Vince McMahon or CM Punk (probably)

Correction, I'm Vince McMahon I love ketchup and flexing.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Geez, do none of you watch The JBL and Cole Show? They already established that Xavier Woods can teleport both himself and other people!

It's just that before he could only go between WWE and NXT. He's expanded his ability since then.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Everyone's talking like they've completely scrapped Rusev/Swagger, but is it possible they kept Swagger/Colter off TV to let the "bad" heat cool for a week and then it'll be back on next week?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i wonder who else they would set up to feud with rusev right now, r-truth?

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
I'm expecting Swagger to come back and have called in some additional support from someone who is truly a Real American. Someone that, you could say, fights for the rights of every man.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Sky Shadowing posted:

I'm expecting Swagger to come back and have called in some additional support from someone who is truly a Real American. Someone that, you could say, fights for the rights of every man.

Someone who feels strong about right and wrong?

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

CobiWann posted:

Someone who feels strong about right and wrong?

Someone that if you hurt his friends, then you hurt his pride. Someone that's gotta be a man, and can't let it slide.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Bhester posted:

Everyone's talking like they've completely scrapped Rusev/Swagger, but is it possible they kept Swagger/Colter off TV to let the "bad" heat cool for a week and then it'll be back on next week?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to keep Rusev & Lana off TV if that's the case?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I'm pretty sure that 100% of the reason he was maskless in the first place is "hey guys I'm launching my insurance company could I look a little more respectable on TV for a while?" Postiting this as the biggest Kane mark on the forums, no disrespect to Clifford the Big Red Dog Machine.

I thought he was maskless because it was hard to breath in it so he just decided not to wear it anymore? Swear I've seen that reason before somewhere.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sky Shadowing posted:

Patterson and Brisco?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Something I didn't notice last night, Mick Foley pointed it out on Facebook, the only mention of the loving app was the Jericho/Bray segment.

Crazy. Especially after all the loving pandering last week.

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray
I like the idea of a Johnny Cage Miz, too. But you guys realize that we are just asking for some stupid poo poo to happen like the return of Glacier or something, right? This is wrasslin', remember.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

You say that like it's a bad thing. I'm only sad Mortis is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Apple Craft posted:

I like the idea of a Johnny Cage Miz, too. But you guys realize that we are just asking for some stupid poo poo to happen like the return of Glacier or something, right? This is wrasslin', remember.

Buddy, I've been hoping for Glacier to return for 15 years.

• Locked thread