Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Fibby Boy posted:

I thought he was maskless because it was hard to breath in it so he just decided not to wear it anymore? Swear I've seen that reason before somewhere.

I think that was the first time he unmasked. Then he came back with the mask to make Cena embrace the hate. Then he took it off again and became corporate kane. And now he has it back and is The Demon Kane.

Kane's entire continuity in WWE is so amazingly stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I think that was the first time he unmasked. Then he came back with the mask to make Cena embrace the hate. Then he took it off again and became corporate kane. And now he has it back and is The Demon Kane.

It's no more bizarre than any iconic slasher movie villain's, actually. Freddy, Jason? Just as weird and nonsensical.

edit: Stupid typo.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Funnily enough, the closest it came to making sense was that book someone wrote about it. As a bonus it had Kane randomly beating up Snitsky in a fight club.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

NienNunb posted:

Patterson and Brisco?

He means the 7 foot tall 400 lb Red White and Blue fighting spirit, MR AMERICA.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I never knew the nations theme once had lyrics and was terrible: http://youtu.be/RPYrHsO_-H0

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

JT Smiley posted:

I never knew the nations theme once had lyrics and was terrible: http://youtu.be/RPYrHsO_-H0

I didn't know they had a studio version of that, I just remember them doing it live on the way to the ring that one time

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I think JC and Wolfie's last appearance was the Legion of Doom murdering them. About as good a way to go as any.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Unironically hoping for Bood Runs Cold II.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Apple Craft posted:

I like the idea of a Johnny Cage Miz, too. But you guys realize that we are just asking for some stupid poo poo to happen like the return of Glacier or something, right? This is wrasslin', remember.

Yo get out of this thread if you don't like Glacier. He was and always will be the poo poo.

DeathChicken posted:

You say that like it's a bad thing. I'm only sad Mortis is dead.

Taken too soon from this world. :(

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Ah that makes sense then.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
Here's a history of Kane and Undertaker all the way through 2011.

http://4thletter.net/2012/02/the-flowcharts-of-destruction-undertaker-and-kane-explained/

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Apple Craft posted:

I like the idea of a Johnny Cage Miz, too. But you guys realize that we are just asking for some stupid poo poo to happen like the return of Glacier or something, right? This is wrasslin', remember.

Glacier's already back, bro

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

So isn't the internet rumour trifecta complete now

undead undertaker return

kanes mask

reformed nation

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Sockser posted:

gently caress, this picture literally hurts my eyes. What the hell is the lighting there?

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Luneshot posted:

gently caress, this picture literally hurts my eyes. What the hell is the lighting there?

its dark, but theres some like blue lights shining on the wrestlers.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

The Croc posted:

undead undertaker return

kanes mask

reformed nation

Still missing the hobo army

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
So does Otunga join the New Nation as their Clarence Mason?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Sockser posted:

Konnorpion and Vik-zero. The deadliest of enemies. But slaves under my power.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Perigryn posted:

I hear Yokozuna's gonna join the Hart Foundation any time now.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Suben posted:

What is Otunga's status right now anyway? Last I recall, he was in this weird spot where he had evolved into a pretty good non-wrestling character, while having too good of a physique to really stay in that role and have it make sense. Creative deadzone? Injuries? Just keeping him on the payroll for celebrity/harvard connections?

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.

Sockser posted:

I didn't know Glacier was one of the Pitbulls!

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Minidust posted:

What is Otunga's status right now anyway? Last I recall, he was in this weird spot where he had evolved into a pretty good non-wrestling character, while having too good of a physique to really stay in that role and have it make sense. Creative deadzone? Injuries? Just keeping him on the payroll for celebrity/harvard connections?

I'm pretty sure it was reported that he's doing actual legal work for the WWE now.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Sockser posted:

Don't you dare associate the good name of Glacier with these idiots.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Suben posted:

Isn't Woods the Mason? I want to know who the D-Lo is.

Just Teddy's luck that he was released right before this.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Sockser posted:

If it was still the attitude era I could totally see Undertaker debuting these two. Like he'd come out to give a promo about how even dead men must rest but in his place two would rise or something. Druids come out, Taker gets into the coffin, coffin is lowered into a grave, and the druids bury Taker. After that the arena goes silent for a moment before "lightning" strikes the grave, two coffins are raised from the grave, out pops these guys from the coffins, music hit.

Corny as all hell and it'd totally fit into the attitude era.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

flashy_mcflash posted:

Isn't Woods the Mason? I want to know who the D-Lo is.

Just Teddy's luck that he was released right before this.

JTG came so close to maintaining his employment streak. Why did he have to pick up his phone?

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Sky Shadowing posted:

Someone that if you hurt his friends, then you hurt his pride. Someone that's gotta be a man, and can't let it slide.

Only through the power of Hulkamania and Hogan's Hall of Fame ring is the heat sucking abyss known as Jack Swagger able to defeat Rusev.

Actually, Swagger's cool, I just wanted to make that joke.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Why is everyone talking about Kanes mask? Did he unmask again last night and I missed it?

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

bradzilla posted:

Why is everyone talking about Kanes mask? Did he unmask again last night and I missed it?

Kane's current mask is stupid and I hate it! The old one was legit bad rear end and made him look intimidating and the current one makes him look like a tubby dork.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

bradzilla posted:

Nah it just struck me last night that Kane as a masked Authority stooge is less fun than Kane as the slick businessman.

Babyhair Kane was gone too soon :smith: At least we'll always have the memory of him ending CM Punk's career

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
Dean Ambrose is my new favorite wrestle person. He may be as good as Heyman is on the mic, he gives no fucks about losing by DQ when he batters someone with a chair, and 'DAT FUCKIN' REBOUND LARIAT.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

The Croc posted:

undead undertaker return

kanes mask

reformed nation

Let me know when Yokozuna joins the Hart Foundation.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Here's the rest:

#AJAll -> Anger Management -> Team Hell No -> Saves 'Taker from Shield Attack -> Loses Tag Titles to Shield -> Abducted by Wyatt family ninjas in a van following Ring of Fire match -> Resurfaces, relinquishes Mask to Stephanie MacMahon -> Director of Operation Corporate Kane -> Eliminates CM Punk from Rumble and effectively, the WWE -> Loses a glorified squash at WMXXX with New Age Outlaws against Shield. -> Stephanie unleashes the Big Red Monster -> Kane is practically Jason Vorhees, terrorizing Bryan and Brie, loses anyway -> Helps Seth win MITB -> Becomes a body unto which Orton lands on via Cena AA

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

triplexpac posted:

Babyhair Kane was gone too soon :smith: At least we'll always have the memory of him ending CM Punk's career

The *POWER* of Corporate Kane!! /maggle

Psybro
May 12, 2002
The new Nation should be called 'Affirmative Action'. I'll take a cheque, Vince.

A friend of a friend has leaked next week's RAW working script to me, bear in mind this is the bare bones they'll improv around a lot:

Titles
TRIPLE H ENTRANCE

HHH: Ahh, what's the matter, babby didn't get what ooh wanted? What are you gonna do, stop watching? Stop supporting the product? You know what, do it! Stop watching! I DARE you! Stop watching right now! Change the channel! Watch anything else at all! STOP WATCHING!

King: Please buy the Network.

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

Punk wouldn't face Kane at Wrestlemania, but he will put over Billy Corgan on a random B-show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdGG8-71L5I

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

bradzilla posted:

His promo with Orton was really, really stupid, and it proved that THEDEMONKANE is the exact same character as Corporate Kane.

It's not as if WWE planned it to be this pointless. Kane put the mask on to be a horror-movie style villain for Bryan to fight.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

birdlaw posted:

Punk wouldn't face Kane at Wrestlemania, but he will put over Billy Corgan on a random B-show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdGG8-71L5I

He gets WHAT-ed at an Alt Press music awards show months after retiring. Wrestling fans suck.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Del Raminos posted:

He gets WHAT-ed at an Alt Press music awards show months after retiring. Wrestling fans suck.

It's the Alt Press music awards. I think they're worse than wrestling fans.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Perigryn posted:

Wyatt Family and/or Dean Ambrose (he's a one man army, gently caress you).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Psybro posted:

HHH: Ahh, what's the matter, babby didn't get what ooh wanted? What are you gonna do, stop watching? Stop supporting the product? You know what, do it! Stop watching! I DARE you! Stop watching right now! Change the channel! Watch anything else at all! STOP WATCHING!

I'd forgotten about Raw starting with this. I took the advice of Mister Hs and turned the TV off for ten or fifteen minutes.

• Locked thread