Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

ScottyBomb posted:

He should sign them "To my biggest fan. I'm Awesome - Miz"

You doubt his ego. I have rectified that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Sky Shadowing posted:

Someone that if you hurt his friends, then you hurt his pride. Someone that's gotta be a man, and can't let it slide.

Only through the power of Hulkamania and Hogan's Hall of Fame ring is the heat sucking abyss known as Jack Swagger able to defeat Rusev.

Actually, Swagger's cool, I just wanted to make that joke.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Here's the rest:

#AJAll -> Anger Management -> Team Hell No -> Saves 'Taker from Shield Attack -> Loses Tag Titles to Shield -> Abducted by Wyatt family ninjas in a van following Ring of Fire match -> Resurfaces, relinquishes Mask to Stephanie MacMahon -> Director of Operation Corporate Kane -> Eliminates CM Punk from Rumble and effectively, the WWE -> Loses a glorified squash at WMXXX with New Age Outlaws against Shield. -> Stephanie unleashes the Big Red Monster -> Kane is practically Jason Vorhees, terrorizing Bryan and Brie, loses anyway -> Helps Seth win MITB -> Becomes a body unto which Orton lands on via Cena AA

• Locked thread