Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

So did Vince and Dunn take the night off and let HHH run the show or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Daniel Bryan posted:

So Meltzer believes Swagger/Rusev is dead because of the bad press, and that's why they retconned the Battleground finish.

Did they retcon the finish or was King just being stupid?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Something I didn't notice last night, Mick Foley pointed it out on Facebook, the only mention of the loving app was the Jericho/Bray segment.

Crazy. Especially after all the loving pandering last week.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Apple Craft posted:

I like the idea of a Johnny Cage Miz, too. But you guys realize that we are just asking for some stupid poo poo to happen like the return of Glacier or something, right? This is wrasslin', remember.

Glacier's already back, bro

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

poo poo.

Foley's tour is in Pittsburgh tomorrow and I forgot to buy tickets and it's sold out.

Son of a bitch.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Not listed :smith:

I'll just have to catch him next time, I guess.

There wasn't a meet and greet, so I guess it's not a total disappointment.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

NXT is going to be cool as gently caress in the fall with Devitt, KENTA, Sami, and possibly Steen. Shame about Chris Hero being a fat rear end in a top hat or whatever got him released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Sanguinia posted:

I wonder if they'll give Bryan a Rear Naked Choke as a new finisher when he comes back or if that would violate the WRESTLING RULES against chokeholds.

Never seemed to stop Taz I guess.

Cesaro choked out Sami Zayn in their 2/3 falls match in like January.

• Locked thread