Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Bork Lazer is the King of the Jews and John Cena is the Archangel Lucifer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I'd give Miz a pass on a lot of his awfulness if he started doing the splits and nutshotting people.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Sky Shadowing posted:

Re-listening to Heyman's promo last night, does anyone get the sense this really is the End of Rapadoo? That finally this time John Cena will discover that the odds have finally gotten too great to overcome and it's going to leave him decimated, destroyed, and most importantly, no longer the unbeatable superman? I get the sense that this may be the opportunity, with a new #1 to take over at WrestleMania, for John Cena's character to be able to move away from 'Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect' and try new things with him, to keep him popular, invigorate his character, as his career winds down.

John Cena could deliver an AA on a Make A Wish patient on live TV and then cut a scathing heel promo on the kid's parents, and Vince would still push him as a face until the day he died. And there'd still be people who cheer him.

John Cena will always be the way he's always been. I feel confident in saying this.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

BM Butt

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I may have spoken too soon about the Miz being 100% terrible.

This new gimmick of his is pretty rad.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I just caught the replay of Smackdown.

I see that the Miz's acting talent clearly came from his mom and MizDad.

Yikes.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Vince Russo made a hot wet poop all over TNA.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

CM Punk will buy TNA for pennies on the dollar.

Pennies. On. The. Dollar.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

The second thing is a major UFC fight announcement breaking tomorrow, so there you go.

Hopefully they're announcing a Rousey vs. Carano fight for UFC's first ever event held in Arizona in December. Because i've never been to a UFC event before, but i'd buy a ticket to that.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

But who cares about fake fighting?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

If Vince is cutting craft services and wishing people the best in their future endeavors left and right, I doubt he can afford to pick up (x) number of wrestlers from a failed company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Angle was fantastic back in the day. The whole angle where he tries to befriend Austin amd had the little cowboy hat and the ukelele was one of my favorite things; it was hilarious because Angle played it completely straight 100% of the time.

Angle in a non-wrestling capacity (Raw GM or something) would be ideal.

People would lose their poo poo if the Angle theme hit out of nowhere one night.

• Locked thread