Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Was it ever determined that this was the case? I vaguely remember people saying that he might have fulfilled all his contracted dates prior to leaving.

Nobody knows because nobody here is Vince McMahon or CM Punk (probably)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

Minidust posted:

What is Otunga's status right now anyway? Last I recall, he was in this weird spot where he had evolved into a pretty good non-wrestling character, while having too good of a physique to really stay in that role and have it make sense. Creative deadzone? Injuries? Just keeping him on the payroll for celebrity/harvard connections?

I'm pretty sure it was reported that he's doing actual legal work for the WWE now.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

Valeyard posted:

I am not normally one for complaining about Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar but this promo is going on weirdly long

please stop liveposting raw a day late, we already watched it

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

Solomonic posted:

e: someone photoshop Big Dave sadly waiting by the phone

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

Valeyard posted:

I wouldn't say it's an impossibility. I am sure they could figure out a relatively safe way to do it. Think of Bad News Barrett and his podium; that got pretty high. Not RAFTER high but still

There is a huge difference between standing on a solid platform that goes high into the air and rappelling from the top of an arena on a rope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

Monkeycheese posted:

just a suggestion: if someone sucks at posting either scroll past or add them to your ignore list. "HURR SHUT UP" is also a lovely post

Did you forget this was a wrestling forum? If someone posts a lovely post you have to cut a promo on them brother jack dude. this business.

• Locked thread