Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Alouicious posted:

you saw the white suit didn't you?

Xavier Woods is God going to kill the last descendent of Jesus and replace him with Jesse Custer John Cena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

matrocious posted:

I think Stardust and Ambrose are having the most fun I've ever seen anyone have in the WWE.

Wade was having that much fun. :(

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

They're finally going to finish Krozor!

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Daniel Bryan posted:

Bryan, Corporate H with the cuffs from the pre-Mania beatdown and the New Age Outlaws.

About goddamned time, I've been waiting for a long haired Bryan figure for what feels like forever.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

I've had moments with Bryan's concussions and stuff that I'd worry he would end up another Benoit, but he's like the anti-matter Benoit. He's got the same ungodly wrestling talent but he does awesome things that improve people's opinions of pro-wrestlers and reflects well on the company.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

He should call himself Matt R Sydal and have a gimmick where he kills his mom.

When Dolph gets released should stop dyeing his hair and repackage himself as his brother Reggie Sydal.

Perry Normal fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jul 25, 2014

• Locked thread