Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I fell asleep during raw. Sad to see I apparently missed a Kofi heel turn. There a video I can watch of this anywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Neat. If this means more Kofi, Big E, and Xavier on screen then I'm all for it.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

omgomgomg posted:

Hopefully they'll add Titus, Mark Henry and Booker T to the stable
And r-truth!

R-Truth, Henry, and Booker yes. Titus? Eh.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I'm pretty sure that 100% of the reason he was maskless in the first place is "hey guys I'm launching my insurance company could I look a little more respectable on TV for a while?" Postiting this as the biggest Kane mark on the forums, no disrespect to Clifford the Big Red Dog Machine.

I thought he was maskless because it was hard to breath in it so he just decided not to wear it anymore? Swear I've seen that reason before somewhere.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Apple Craft posted:

I like the idea of a Johnny Cage Miz, too. But you guys realize that we are just asking for some stupid poo poo to happen like the return of Glacier or something, right? This is wrasslin', remember.

Yo get out of this thread if you don't like Glacier. He was and always will be the poo poo.

DeathChicken posted:

You say that like it's a bad thing. I'm only sad Mortis is dead.

Taken too soon from this world. :(

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I think that was the first time he unmasked. Then he came back with the mask to make Cena embrace the hate. Then he took it off again and became corporate kane. And now he has it back and is The Demon Kane.

Kane's entire continuity in WWE is so amazingly stupid.

Ah that makes sense then.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Sockser posted:

Glacier's already back, bro

If it was still the attitude era I could totally see Undertaker debuting these two. Like he'd come out to give a promo about how even dead men must rest but in his place two would rise or something. Druids come out, Taker gets into the coffin, coffin is lowered into a grave, and the druids bury Taker. After that the arena goes silent for a moment before "lightning" strikes the grave, two coffins are raised from the grave, out pops these guys from the coffins, music hit.

Corny as all hell and it'd totally fit into the attitude era.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

there's that Toronto (I think?) indie that uses Mortal Kombat characters

Please link this.

Sanguinia posted:

Would Kofi be Kabal or Cyrax? Dreadlock enthusiasts everywhere have to know.

I could see Kofi as Cyrax.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Stryker and Kano would never team up! :saddowns:

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Paulocaust posted:

Also that Miz/Ziggler match wasn't good. Miz was so sloppy and kept loving up. Really annoying fans give these garbage matches false validation. Hey look a guy kicked out of a finisher, better chant "this is awesome" regardless of quality.

Ziggler won a match. Ergo it was awesome.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Professor Funk posted:

Not really, he's been improved since returning, but everyone will hate him no matter what so that will probably go unrecognized. At least he's a heel.

My problem with Miz is he's incredibly boring. The only noteworthy thing about him, to me, is his entrance theme which is annoying as all gently caress.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

Probably just the new logo.

Dunno if a globe with half of it missing will be a good logo for the WWE.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
He probably got bored and decided on a better use for his free time than answering questions for people on the internet.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
As much as I'd love to see Punk in another match I'm loving his retirement stuff. Dude is legit entertaining.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
What the hell is the overdrive anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Neodoomium posted:

That idiotic flipping neckbreaker done by putting your leg over the guy's head. The finisher every rookie got after they quit giving everyone the Alabama Slam.

Oh that poo poo finisher MVP had. Okay.

• Locked thread