Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
I'm expecting Swagger to come back and have called in some additional support from someone who is truly a Real American. Someone that, you could say, fights for the rights of every man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

CobiWann posted:

Someone who feels strong about right and wrong?

Someone that if you hurt his friends, then you hurt his pride. Someone that's gotta be a man, and can't let it slide.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Re-listening to Heyman's promo last night, does anyone get the sense this really is the End of Rapadoo? That finally this time John Cena will discover that the odds have finally gotten too great to overcome and it's going to leave him decimated, destroyed, and most importantly, no longer the unbeatable superman? I get the sense that this may be the opportunity, with a new #1 to take over at WrestleMania, for John Cena's character to be able to move away from 'Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect' and try new things with him, to keep him popular, invigorate his character, as his career winds down.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Optimus Prime is going to come down to the ring to save Sting from the evil New Nation of Domination.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Can we reserve a special circle of Hell for those who upload videos to Youtube with a preview image, but the video is just them talking? Is there a place I can write a letter to asking for that?

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

It's gotta be so weird for Sting, to leave TNA and enter the WWE where it's a well oiled machine that immediately starts going with t-shirts, DVDs, action figures, video games, just throwing the merchandise trains into high gear, all when there's a non-zero chance that he'll never wrestle a match for the company, and almost guaranteed that even if he does it'll only be one.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

I'm betting they have a deal, otherwise WWE is risking promoting Sting when he could just decide to gently caress off back to TNA for some reason and they're left holding the rope of doing another company a favor and having promoted their wrestler for them.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

I think I became a fan of Batista's return during the WM30 press conference where he just walked out and poo poo on everything, most prominently himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

It was always that whichever title was on RAW was the big title while whatever title was on SmackDown was the #2 belt, even if it was close. Then the brand extension ended and the WWE title became The Title, the WHC became a clear #2, and the IC and US titles became 'put it on a guy and then have him lose to get new guys over because they beat A CHAMPION' belts.

• Locked thread