Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

omgomgomg posted:

Wasn't there a thing on Observer saying that there were plans for a "bitter dudes" stables that included Ryder?

New NOD, or new J.O.B. SQUAD. I'm down either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

ScottyBomb posted:

J.O.B.NOD.

Pin me, pay me, cracker.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Del Raminos posted:

Possibly, in their own distinct way, but now they are carriers of the WHAT pathogen and there is no known cure. It shall spread and devour us all, I fear.

"Say 'what' again if you sleep with your sister..."

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Bray Wyatt sacrifices Harper and Rowan to Khorne, Chaos God of Blood. Next week, cuts a promo in full chaos armor fused to his flesh, sitting in a skull throne instead of a rocking chair. He then proceeds to slaughter the WWE universe and all the superstars with a chainaxe to summon a Bloodthirster (the Blood God's favorite greater daemon) in the middle of the ring. Book it.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Bard Maddox posted:

Catching a burglar who's robbing your house with a broken neck is pretty badass so Vince will probably love him more.

"I stopped a crime....with a BROKEN FREAKING NECK!"

whoops, wrong wrestleman hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

When I first saw that video, I thought it was both the greatest and most ridiculous entrance in all of wrestledom.

Then I was highly disappointed when I realized the dinosaur wasn't his tag partner.

• Locked thread