Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivan Drago
Jan 17, 2003

I'll be out of town starting tomorrow for one week. I'll be able to make picks, but if my turn rolls while I'm in the air it may take some time before I can get settled in with internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivan Drago
Jan 17, 2003

Bob Keegan

Ivan Drago
Jan 17, 2003

Eh, Loren Babe I guess.

Ivan Drago
Jan 17, 2003

Also I closed down my Twitter account again. I hadn't even used it since the last draft but apparently it's still firing stuff out at random. Someone might tell Bob it's his go.

Ivan Drago
Jan 17, 2003

Al Sima

Ivan Drago
Jan 17, 2003

Carlos Bernier

Ivan Drago
Jan 17, 2003

Tookie Gilbert

Ivan Drago
Jan 17, 2003

Pete Castiglione

Ivan Drago
Jan 17, 2003

Zamboni Jesus posted:

my team is a masterful example of hobbling along remaining nearly competitive without ever being good enough to win while never drafting for the future
This is my plan every season. I'll win 75 games and steadfastly refuse to blow it up for some stubborn reason.

Ivan Drago
Jan 17, 2003

Devo posted:

Am I going slowly insane or did the PM only cycle for about half the teams?

edit: actually it's way more than half. The PM cycled for everyone but me and toadee? I'm going to force a refresh here

edit2: everyone in the league has 14 games played except for us. This is really weird
The daily box score is blank for your game, which is odd. Must have been rained out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivan Drago
Jan 17, 2003

toadee posted:

AHAHAHAHA holy poo poo, I was going off of my memory of his time with the Red Sox. Im pretty sure I could put up better than a 175 ERA in the Sally league.
One of the many Rangers minor league reports from around the brief time he was with the team:

"Ricardo Rodriguez (5 IP, 3 H, 2 BB, 6 S) and Angelo Leclerc (4 IP, 1 H, 1 BB, 2 SO) combined for nine innings of scoreless ball. Between them, Daniel Bard walked two and hit two, all of whom would score. Bard has a dumbfounding opposing line of .000/.889/.000. He's faced 18 batters, 16 of them reaching via walk or HBP."

• Locked thread