Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Slamball
Problem: The NBA has colluded with television stations to keep Slamball off the air and out of our hearts.
Fix: Either incorporate trampolines into the NBA or shut down the NBA and let Slamball reign supreme.

MMA
Problem: Judges are completely incompetent and have no idea what is going on
Fix: Run over them with monster trucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I'll take all the dumb commercials imaginable if I don't have to see giant awful logos on the uniforms.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

runoverbobby posted:

5) it will make American football fans realize that their players roll around on the field injured just as often as soccer players do

Well yes, but they are actually injured.

• Locked thread