Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain

alnilam posted:

Just finishing #firstcup on the swinging bench behind my house in the sun listening to trees blow in the wind

:sun::coffeepal:

im listening to conan the barbarian soundtrack while drinking tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

my new dog posted:

same but i was talking about air julios breakfast!!

im so STUPID

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
:I

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I have two main mugs, one has my cats picture on it from like a cafe press order of things with my cats picture, and one is an I love you type mug from an x boyfriend, it's a nice size and every morning I use it I offhandedly think maybe I should get a new mug. But I forget by noon.

i am he

i'll post pictures of my favorite mug when i have it again. but i'll explain it now. it's white, and shorter than your standard mug. on one side (right of the handle if you're looking at it) there's a drawing. it's an arctic ocean with chunks of ice floating in it. on top of one of the chunks is a penguin, lounging, with a mug of hot somethin, and under it it says "just go with the floe" :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain

i really wanna post a pic of my mug but my phone is all hosed, i'll have to steal my bfs.

• Locked thread