Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Mega Drive - Dataline

Sergeant A.M.E.R.I.C.A. (American Mechanical Enforcer Righteous Incredible Combatter American)
Role: American Cyborg
Profile: More machine than man, and more patriot than machine, you are THE American Cyborg. The commies and the hippies may try to stop you, but you are the greatest weapon of the United States: a true patriot with several hundred pounds of quasi-legal, unregulated firepower and an itchy trigger finger.
Stamping Grounds: The Frontline On The War For America's Freedom
Quote: "My body may have been built in China, but my heart is All-American."
Gear: Indestructible Leather Vest and Pants, Gun-For-A-Right-Arm, Stars-and-Stripes Tattoo
Styles: Daring 2, Might 1
Skills: Real American Heroics, US Army Training, Blueprint Memorization, Infectious Patriotism, Cyborg Power X, Maximum Firepower, Commie-Busting

------

"Good idea speaking in a Russian accent, AIRWOOF. They'll never know what hit them." Sgt. A.M.E.R.I.C.A. checks his gun-arm. It's loaded, of course. Ammo count, unlimited. "I like the way you think. Put on your MADE IN AMERICA genuine novelty Russian winter hats with the ears and your best accents and we'll bluff our way right up into the middle of their base. They'll be prepared for us trying to shoot our way in- but they'll never expect us shooting our way out."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sgt. A.M.E.R.I.C.A.

Para-shooting (US Army Training): 3d6 10 (3, 3, 4)
That should be Partial Control, right?

"Red, meet red, white, and blue!" Sgt. A.M.E.R.I.C.A. patriots at the top of his lungs, his arm-mounted machine gun roars with triumph as the Sergeant hangs in the air, using his parachute to get an aerial advantage on the commie bastards below. Something important explodes in a hail of gunfire, and a stuntman mook is sent spiraling through the air to the familiar tune of a Wilheim scream. "Who else wants some!"

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jul 23, 2014

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sgt. A.M.E.R.I.C.A.
Hanging onto the blood-slick ladder with his commie-throat-grabbing hand, Sgt. America holds on as AIRWOOF takes off. But grabbing commie throats and grabbing ladders are two very different things!

Grippy Grabby Shooty Stabby (Hazard 1): 3d6 10 (2, 6, 2)

Oh dear.

• Locked thread