Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

:siren: Major Spoilers from SDCC trailer! :siren:

http://i.imgur.com/ym40Rw7.png I'm like 90% sure this is Stanley. He's wearing the horn-rim glasses as seen in flashbacks and in the secret room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Anyone else think that the reason Soos hated his birthday was going to be that Dipper and Mabel ruined it themselves somehow?

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Xelkelvos posted:

You mean July 13.

Thought I had remembered wrong when I read that!

Also, Alex Hirsch tweeted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U97PTLMponE

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

I think I found the inspiration for Bill's voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxZ_Z-_j71I

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Watch somehow the book will have a one-time pad that will be needed to decipher the new messages.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

nerdbot posted:

I'm surprised how much I already like Ford after so little time spent on him. I loved both of his little scenes in this episode.

I love how he is sometimes a terrible a caretaker as Stan :v: "Use it responsibly and all that junk!"

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

I can't believe I didn't notice Tad Strange was voiced by Cecil Baldwin :v:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Willing to bet the Zodiac is the key to defeating Bill.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Macaluso posted:

Calling it now that Stan is gonna be the key to beating Bill. Who better to defeat a conman than another conman?

Yes, during the episode where we meet Bill the first time. Dreamscapers? When Bill is "defeated" and goes "I'll be watching you" the wheel appears around him and cycles through all the symbols.

Bill was insistent that a hero couldn't defeat him, so who better to do so than a "villain"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

pksage posted:

:siren: THE FINALE IS TOMORROW AT 7 PM EASTERN :siren:

I think the main takeaways from the Time Baby special were "Dipper's real name has something in common with 'Mabel'" and "there are more secrets to be revealed in the finale" (which isn't exactly a stretch).

They will be like the Stans, Mabellie and Mabelton :v:

• Locked thread