Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013

Gorilla Salad posted:

PYF theme music remix.

Adam WarRock's rap version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALstOqg0pig

I want it all, the mystery calls!

And then he updated it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm7xmCkow6Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013

pksage posted:

As pointed out on Reddit, Gideon has four fingers in the trailer; he has five in season 1, unlike all other child characters

Aren't five-fingered hands associated with knowledge in Gravity Falls? If so, Gideon's loss of the book--and thus the loss of access to its secrets--might be the reason for that.

On an unrelated note, has it ever been determined who's behind the "TheMysteryofGF" account? Is it Hirsch himself?

MACAW.AVI fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jul 25, 2014

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013

Friday night needs to hurry up and arrive already, because I don't think it's healthy for me to be this hyped for that long.

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013

Ignimbrite posted:

Holy gently caress :stare: They're not kidding around this season

Season 1 was a slow burn. This is an outright fire.

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013
I still hope the contents of F's laptop can be recovered. Not counting on it, but it seems too important to be found and destroyed in the space of 3 episodes.

MACAW.AVI fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Sep 9, 2014

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013

Feranon posted:

I just want my very own Bill Cipher :(

Well, there's this, but they keep changing the release date.

In other merchandise news: someone's selling copies of the "READ?" poster on Amazon.

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013
Japanese-readers: was the Japanese on the box what Soos translated it as, or was there a hidden message?

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013
So this puts Soos at what, 20 or so? (Not that it really matters. He'll always be age Manchild to me.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013

Mercury Hat posted:

He was 12 in the past sequence and they went back 10 years so he's 22 now.

Whoops. Thanks for having better eyes than I did.

• Locked thread