Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Nickiepoo posted:

e.g. the Machinegun hardpoints on the K2 really shouldn't be ale to take AC20s.

While I agree with the idea that restricting hardpoints would make some mechs/weapons more balanced, are you loving crazy with this example? There is nothing at all broken about the K2, the Boomcat(2 AC20) is too slow from the Std engine you are forced to come in with due to the slots the AC20 takes up to be any kind of broken. Does it hit hard? Yeah, you let a brawling mech get close to you, they should hurt hard when they get close. The mech's arms can't defend it's body at all, the only way it'll shred you in a close fight is if you are not a brawler (working as intended) or he snuck up behind you (again, working as intended).

Now the other big thing you can put in there: Gauss Rifles. Many regard these as part of 'the problem' but considering the optimal K2 build was 2 meds and 2 gauss, it has no jumpjets, and the guns sit so low on the torso that you have to really step out of cover to shoot, this is not a problem mech in any regard. Not to mention, because you end up running an XL in that thing to save weight, should anyone hit either side torso with any force, your Gauss Rifle will blow up and kill you, making the Gaussapult a ranged mech with a serious drawback: it's a glass cannon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
At least the PPC change is range and speed, things that are very visible in game. It is a way better change than what was on the block and sounds like it will de-sync Gauss. I mean, there are way better ways to handle this and it is a symptom of a much larger problem, but consider that it's :pgi: this could have been way worse.

Watch them point to it every time there is an accusation that they don't listen to feedback.

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Aug 8, 2014

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Vorenus posted:

But this is an actual example of them NOT listening to feedback. Which I guess would make what you posted even more fitting for :pgi: .

Well yeah, that was the joke.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

The Gate posted:

The SRM Cent was pretty drat good until they nerfed/fixed SRM damage but not hit detection. Which is supposedly fixed now I think, so maybe it or the Shadowhawk could be fun again?

Most of the damage nerfs have been undone, you do a bit less damage than before but compared to the other options, the Menturian is a fine medium to bring. The big thing is to not get impatient, if you walk out into the battlefield while folks are LRMing and sniping, you will die like a chump without getting to do a point of damage. It sucks, but you should just chill behind a rock for a while until either side decides to brawl, and harass lights who try to harry your snipers/LRMers. When the brawl starts, stick to the closest assault and do what a good cent always does, make a pubbie sandwich with your target and friendly assault mech. he either turns to you and exposes himself to the assault, or faces the assault and you chew through his back with SRMs. Granted, don't do this if they are tightly blobbed, most pubbies shoot whatever is closest.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
How the hell are there 2 patches to download, I played last night, and I had a patch to download then to!

Was there a hotfix for the last patch?

And then a hotfix for the hotfix?

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

kingcom posted:

They tried to nerf clan stuff, people got mad so they undid the nerf. :pgi:

Did they seriously undo the C-ERLL stuff?

You are loving kidding me.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
So, when did they remove the limitation for tubes on missiles? my Griffon I just got can shotgun 24 SRMs at once If I feel like heat spiking.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

They got rid of that? drat. That was like one of the only the only things they got right.

I can see how this can unbalance some mechs, but for others it is a nice boost. A lot more mediums can do builds similar to the menturian when they can make full use of their missile slots. One of the Shadowhawks look like it could work well as a menturain stand-in, one less med laser, but it has jumpjets, a pretty solid tradeoff.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

DiHK posted:

And faster, iirc.

But still, limited missile tubes was one of the neatest things they did.

It is also undocumented and not really intuitive to new players.

The real loss is no longer being able to put a LRM20 in a narc tube.

The real gain is seeing 4 racks of SRMs on a medium.

(yes my builds are bad, shut up.)

edit: Well, I just got warped half way across river city, I was next to a building, full throttle trying to move around it and suddenly I am in the river.

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Aug 9, 2014

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

TeeMerk posted:

I enjoy the 3/3/3/3 as well but what made me patch up was the change in the group sizes. also big stompy robots.

3/3/3/3 means you are no longer harming your team by bringing a medium, centurains, shadowhawks, and griffons are fun.

edit: this one wolverine variant looks solid too.

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Aug 9, 2014

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
We got a goon 3-man going on atm, hit us up in mumble.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Yeti Fiasco posted:

Which mumble?

Goon-fleet. Add me in game.

edit: sent you an invite, join us after your match is done.

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Aug 9, 2014

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Voyager I posted:

The idea of being able to casually play with goons again would almost make the game palatable if WOL hadn't died.

We got a 5-man right now, the sky is falling.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Badcounterpoint posted:

Well you guys convinced me to at least try this game. Any suggestions on how to start? Mechs to work towards?

Play trials to get a feel for different sizes, a lot of them are dogshit, a few are decent because they are champion mechs.

edit: Someone remembers us!

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
Add axelsoar online for shooting robots.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Paramemetic posted:

So I have a modern computer now what can probably handle lights at full speed. Also a hangar full of lights and mediums. Are lights playable at all for those of us with the need for speed? Streak Jenners for harassment etc?

Y'all making me want to reinstall this bad game for the regoonion tour.

All weight classes are viable as every team needs 3 of every weight class. Jenners are still good, Raven-3L can give your team ECM and AMS which is relevant again. Among the weirdest changes, slapping a NARC on a light is a good idea, the thing lasts a minute now and will get the enemy murdered by your LRMers.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Drewjitsu posted:

I am shedding a single tear for all of the wasted electrons you are using for MWO.

I'm also very disappointed in you, as most of the people after they play, say that the game is still bad. Hope springs eternal, I suppose.

Oh, it is bad, hilariously bad in new ways every time we play, I just like shooting robits with goons and it costs me nothing to do so. Also there are fresh batches of pubbie tears/rage to be found.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
So, since the OP is poo poo, I figured I might break down some of the mechs for folks looking to get back into things, or the poor fools looking to play for the first time.

First, a disclaimer:

Do not pay any money for this game, it is bad, the developers are shitheads, and this mini renascence will last like a month or so tops.

With that out of the way, let's talk robits. First up is a favorite for those wanting to go way too fast, light mechs.

But before we talk about the mechs proper, let's cover some weapons that will be important to your job as harrier/support/rear end in a top hat.

Energy:

Medium laser: the definitive efficiency weapon, weighs 1 ton, adds little heat, can use up to 6 before ghost heat kicks in, brawling range, 5 damage. Never a bad thing to put a energy hard-point. Considering that you have limited weight to work with, this is the largest energy weapon you usually want to consider outside of comedy builds like a 1 ERPPC spider.

Small laser: The little brother to the medium laser, this weapon has smaller range, damage, heat, duration, weight, and cool-down than it's sibling. Use this thing for when you want to focus on smaller range fighting than the medium laser. Using this over the medium is really a matter of taste more than anything, the lower heat allows you to stay in fights longer without overheating, and eventually out-damage the medium laser, but you need to be closer which can be quite dangerous in a light. Use with caution.

Pulse lasers of any size: don't. Medium pulse has always been inferior to the medium laser, and after a round of 'normalizing the pulse lasers' the small pulse is no longer a great option.

Flamer: mandatory if you have a head-mounted energy slot, bind to you push-to-talk key and dominate your foes. Rumor has it that this weapon was instrumental to an old-bird secret weapon known as the Wizard, though it's secrets have been lost to time. Seriously though, comedy weapon, only recently did more heat damage to the enemy mech than yourself, take it never.

Tag: Not a traditional weapon, point this laser at a foe to give an allied LRM-er better accuracy and the ability to target through ECM shields. If the enemy knows where you are, keep moving while you have this trained on a foe, they are going to want you hella dead.

Missle:

SSRM: Streaks used to be a standby of light mechs, but ever since the nerfs they are terrible options, not worth taking ever.

SRM: the above's unguided brother, mostly un-nerfed and does good damage again, slam these into the backs of enemy mechs along with a slew of laser fire to do some damage, then run like hell.

NARC: This is now a good thing to take. No, seriously. Once considered the worst thing you could put in a missile hard-point, the NARC latches onto an enemy mech to allow your friendly LRM-ers to see it over ridges and rain accurate LRMs on them.

Ballistic:

Machine gun: Once the butt of many, many jokes, this weapon finally does noticeable damage and will wreck open sections of a mech, due to it's increased component crit chance. I still do not recommend taking this weapon on a light mech. To use the machine gun, you must face your target for a considerable amount of time, and you are in a light mech, you need to see where the hell you are running, and staying too long in the open will get you killed. leave this one to spiders and some mediums/heavys.

All other ballistics: too heavy, between the weight of the gun and the ammo, these will eat up your already stretched weight limit.

AMS: A good thing to take again! LRMs are popular again, so feel free to take an umbrella with you to the battlefield.

Equipment:

ECM: Useful again, while in disrupt you will give allied mechs near you ECM protection, this makes it so enemy mechs have to get closer to target them, making it a great shield against LRMs. While enemy mechs are close, you disrupt their sensors, making it hard for them to see info on you guys and disable their LRMs and SSRMs. While in counter mode, you counter an enemy ECM in disrupt mode near you.

BAP: Acts like a ECM in counter-mode. Does not require a dedicated slot for it, so you can bring it on any mech. Questionable to bring on a light due to SSRMs being dogshit, could help a nearby LRM buddy I guess.

Jumpjets: A good thing to have on any light mech that can bring it, these are useful for more than just getting altitude, they let you make sharp turns by turning in air.

Case: they stop ammo explosions from spreading to other parts of the mech. don't bother with these.

Mechs:

Raven: The ravens are an old bird-warrior standby back form the era of heavy brawling and LRM-slurming. One of those (the latter) is back in force, and brawling is a thing that happens on occasion, so this is a solid mech to bring to the fray. Of course, there is really only one viable chassis for them, including the hero mech.

Raven 3L: Energy hard-points and missile hard-points, the sign of a good light mech. This standby can bring ECM and AMS, making it a solid support mech. Med lasers and SRM launchers make this a respectable threat, though the lack of jumpjets can feel restrictive compared to other lights. Consider swapping a laser for a tag or perhaps a SRM for a narc, team up with a goon in a LRM boat and call targets for him like a good little bird-warrior.

Jenner: The light mech we turned to when AMS and ECM were not mandatory, as both are good-but-not-mandatory, these make a great light choice. All variants are playable, with the K having one less missile hard-point then the D and therefor being a bit of a black sheep. med lasers/small lasers with SRMs, consider tag and narc, and a jumpjet to slow falls and make good turns.

Spider: Tiny, light, quick, flighty, annoying. These tend to not make a serious impact on the game and are not really 'serious business' but they can be fun to annoy people with.

Locust: Terrible, just terrible. 10 tons less than even a spider, you cannot bring anything worthwhile on them and a stiff breeze can knock you over.

Commando: Lovingly refereed to as the metal baby, these guys do not have the speed or firepower of their betters. Tend to be very missile focused, which you have only so much weight for to begin with. Even the ones that have more of an energy focus only bring 3 hard-points, will be outgunned by a real light, and laughed at by any goon worth his salt. Wizards only, fools.

Firestarter: Relative newcomers, these energy focused lights can bring some real pain and agility. Outpacing even the Jenner-F in energy hard-points, these will run hot as hell, do not shoot over 6 medium lasers, you will get slapped by Paul and his horrid design decisions. Tag is a great choice if you want to use 7 energy hard-points and not violate ghost heat, as well as mixing in smalls. Be sure to grab jump-jets, and AMS if you have tonnage to spare.

Kit-fox/Adder: gently caress you, don't pay money for this piece of poo poo game.

Tactics:

Positioning: You may notice that you can run circle around your slower friends, and can rush out and be first to the battle! This is a terrible idea. when the match starts, scout ahead a bit, but never be too far away from friends. If you are a LRM enabler, find vulnerable targets, folks that can't get to cover quick and are not super fast. Never stand still if you think an enemy can see you, speed is life. Always give yourself an easy out too.

Attacking: there are generally 3 kinds of fights you will get into as a light.

Picking Off a Loner: find some schmuck by himself that won't kill you easily in close range, get behind him if possible, and lay into his rear center torso. He will most likely try to spin around to find you, decide based on the target if you want to circle him, hit and run, make strafing runs, whatever. Some mechs like Stalkers can't turn for poo poo and you can easily stay away from their face. Stay on this guy until he either dies, or his friends show up. As soon as that happens, loving scram.

Light Dog-Fight: The real fun of lights imo, dueling with another light. Do not fall prey to the noob circle, there are better things you can do than just turn the tightest circle you can and shoot as he appears in your vision for a moment. Use jumpjets to turn unpredictably, move evasively when you know he is able to shoot, turn and be aggressive while he cools down. You can also lure him into your buddies, but be wary that he may try the same. If he narcs/tags you, get to cover asap, he wants to set you up for his friends to cream you with missiles.

Brawl: So both sides are close and getting into a good old fashioned brawl, time to do your thing. When playing with goons, listen for someone to call a target, or call your own if you want to be the dance commander. Focus down the one target, if your allies are hammering is front, shooting his back may well be a waste of time. Look for damaged components, tear arms off, leg people, etc. While doing this, make sure that you still never stop moving, ever. If the whole enemy line is firing on your team, get close and try to draw attention, then dart away. If they seem to have some guys holding back, be careful, they may very well just turn and kill you. Plan attacks like you are a plane going on a bombing run, get in, fire, get out.

Wolf-Packing: Not as common due to weight limits, but get your other 2 light buddies and perhaps a cicada together and you have a good old fashioned wolf-pack. Move as a group, find vulnerable targets, swam them like piranha and watch as they feebly try to defend themselves. Your combined firepower should make short work of the target, and they will find it very hard to focus just one mech. Go with matching paint schemes to be even more effective/hilarious.

Overheating: Don't do this, ever. Speed is life as a light mech, and having to stop due to overheating is lethal. watch your heat for each map, see how big a spike those lasers cause, if you are not sure if the next shot will put you just under, or just over 100, hit the 'o' key to override the shutdown. worst that happens is you take a little CT damage, unless you are a Jenner folks will probably just try to leg you anyways.

ECM: Keep this in disrupt unless you have an ally LRMer getting jammed. This is great to have if you are harassing their LRMers, and since Streaks are not used at all anymore there is no need to counter enemy ECM for you to fire anymore. if you are wolf-packing with another ECMer, consider staying in counter, unless you see your ECM icon on the right get crossed off, then go back to disrupt.

I'm sure that there are a few things missing but hell, this is already more effort than the game deserves.

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Aug 11, 2014

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

A.o.D. posted:

help I paid money for this piece of poo poo game when the clans came out

gently caress you, I honestly don't know the numbers on their weapons, but I can only assume the same standards apply. Stick C-SRMs in missile slots, C-Medium lasers, C-Small lasers, C-ER-medium lasers maybe? I don't know what the number are like on those at all, and there is not much point to going long range on light mechs. C-machine guns or even some small ballistics may even be viable due to reduced weight, but more than anything, boat energy weapons and find vulnerable people.

edit: I took a look at some of the clan stuff, do they seriously come with 1 pre-set engine that cannot be changed? these lights seem like they are gonna be really loving slow with sub-200 engines. I'd play them more like mediums than lights to be honest.

Here are some shitfits I put together using that one lovely mech fitter.

gently caress you
This was a pain to try to fit remotely well, this variant kinda sucks.
ballistics still bad on light mechs, jesus these things are heavy.

Adders

This thing comes with a flamer in the chest? that is loving amazing
They ALL come with flamers? this is some loving pro trolling.
All the prime gets is 2 energy hardpoints? This seems to be the only thing you can really do with that.

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Aug 11, 2014

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
An addendum to my post on lights:

Engines: Typically, put the biggest thing you can in there, make sure it is an XL engine. This makes it so you get more speed, for less weight. It also means losing either side torso kills you, so you know, never stop moving.

Heat Sinks: upgrade to double, like literally every other mech, it is a straight upgrade.

Armor: endo-steel: Do this upgrade as well, you will use up some of your useless slots to get more weight, the thing you actually need.

Structure: fero-fibrous: Do this upgrade too! (notice a theme?) on most mechs this is questionable, but you have so many slots relative to your weight that this is pretty much universally done on every light mech. It does the same thing as endo-steel, just not as well.

Finally, a note on armor values. There are a few rules about armoring that hold true for every mech, and some that are more specific to certain builds and weight-classes. The first rule is always get max armor on CT, RT, LT, and Head. The next rule is to shave points of armor off of arms/legs (depending on the mech) in order to get the weight down to an even value, so instead of working with 54.63, you have 55 (which is nice because there are no weapons/equipment that weigh .37, or anything not divisible by .5 for that matter (clan MGs do not count)). Now we get the specifics of light mechs, which is go max armor on your legs. Most other mechs shoot for 25-40 armor in the legs depending on how dangerously they live, but you cannot afford to lose a leg, ever. Losing a leg is absolutely crippling. If any one side/leg is damaged more than the other, try to lead with your good side.

Mods

Artillery strike/ Air strike: Both fine options for the light looking to light a fire under the collective asses of the enemy blob. try to go wide and find a safe place to drop the hurt from, goes excellent with any light focusing on a support role with tag/narc who would be in a position to do that kinda stuff anyhow.

UAV: Amazing support option, gives info on enemies near it and very few pubs ever think to look up. Best paired with friendly LRMers.

Coolshot: A decent idea on energy focused lights such as the Jenner-F and the Firestarters. Use only if it's going to allow you to make a shot that will save you/ an ally.

Seismic: Less of a mod you should consider taking than a mod you should be wary of other folks having. Folks with this can see you on their map as a little blip when you get too close

Improved sensors/ long rang sensors: Both great options for your job as scout and LRM enabler, spot folks and call out dangerous loudouts as well as hilarious loudouts.

Capture Accelerator: Once the go-to mod for lights, it is not as good as it used to be due to defensive turrets and the guarantee that the enemy has at least 3 lights.

Weapon Mods: If you have the cash, sure, go for it.

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Aug 11, 2014

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Bubbacub posted:

Now that SRMs are fixed, the Jenner-D is probably the most fun. I had a lot of success with it when we had our goon team rolling.

Second, Jenner D does work and since SRM damage and collision is fixed, you can slam them into enemy lights in dogfights. If you are good that is :smug:

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Willfrey posted:

I am going to have to try that. I was cheesed hard the other night in an atlas by two srm jenners. Also atlases kinda suck now.

It's hard to be the big guy leading the charge when the enemy team has 12 mechs, some of them clans, focusing you down.

Of course, lights can also have that problem, going around ridges or corners blind is way more risky than before and if they have seismic and are ready you could be hosed.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Chronojam posted:

Do not give PGI money.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Paramemetic posted:

So it turns out I must've sold my cool Jenners for lovely robits when I had an older shittier computer that could barely Jenner. I have 1.2M cbills, and 7 robits. A stalker 3F and 5M, a cataphract 4X, hunches 4SP and 4P, and a Raven 3L. I understand almost all of those are garbage now except maybe the Stalkers since I can make them LRM boats. What should I sell to buy and reoutfit a glorious suicide SRM Jenner?

The good news is that engine in the Raven works great in the jenner, just save up enough for the chasis and you are pretty much done with the work you need for it.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Propagandist posted:

Is the Dire Wolf that good?

It is a solid mech that can bring 2 ppcs and 2 gauss which hurts like all kind of hell.

The real problem mech is the timber wolf, notable for being heavy a mech that is armed like an assault and as mobile as a medium.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Number19 posted:

There's even a chance that I will drop with a goon group or two if y'all can organize it.

We don't tend to organize that stuff these days, since logging in on a weeknight will usually find you playing with 2-5 goons, weekends 4-9. Still, a little planning never hurt, so with that in mind

Return of the the Revenge of the Slosh-op: robot addiction intervention night

Like shooting ro-butts with goons?

Like trying to herd pubbies who are too terrified of the swarms of LRMs raining down on them to step out from behind a rock to fight?

Like getting rolled by people in Timber Wolves?

Then drop with the birds that just don't know when to quit, this Friday at 9:00 PM EST!

Should we get more than 12 some kind goon (or me) will activate premium time so we can do some private matches and get our squawk on in private.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
Slosh ops in half an hour, hold onto your butts.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Phrosphor posted:

I don't know the backstory but somebody got the mwo mechs into the CrySDK and they look gorgeous with proper lighting and scale.

Here is the album

Edit: Oh god tables.
God drat, that is some gorgeous robutt. I would love to get a picture of those 2 cents without the gun/hud.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
Nothing to see here.

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Aug 26, 2014

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
Nothing to see here.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
Nothing to see here.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
Nothing to see here.

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Aug 26, 2014

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
And now despite not being in a Clan I can't be invited to one because it thinks I'm in one.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Paramemetic posted:

I usually quack, and make true and unopinionated factual statements about Hitler. I also tell everyone that has clan mechs that they're dumb, then double down on that when I kill them in a Jenner or Raven.

Never not core out Dire Wolfs from behind in lights, Jenner-F still does work.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Execu-speak posted:

Jenner is best light, period. Someone told me there's an ECM variant now.

Also how the gently caress do I join the goon clan, I am World of Lowtax OG, in game name is Foodmotron if someone needs to add me etc.

Info on page 25.

Texas Merc can add you into the in-game clan, I sent you a friend invite in-game.

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Aug 28, 2014

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Number19 posted:

I've been working out a lot lately so I can powerlift the servers into racks.

(I'm still in our studio doing my regular work).

Well poo poo, now we know what Number 19 does at PGI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOSeOieLh7s

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Aug 28, 2014

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
Piloting the wizard on the test server, this thing is the best mech, and I am winning games.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

OptimusWang posted:

Please tell me you named it Fred Savage.

You know it, also got that sweet 5/5 flamer range increase mod, several million c-bills is a small price to pay for 5 whole meters.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Number19 posted:

Yeah. The splash screen and text srtings aren't done yet. Mech Factory was put on test as an early preview and some of those things didn't get done in time.

No worries, just thought it was funny, the map played fine and I think it may be one of my favorite so far, lots of close quarters action instead of LRM slurming.

• Locked thread