Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

CapitalistPig posted:

Yo 8bux, I don't live near all my hunter friends anymore so I may not be able to get gator tail as easily , but I live about an hour outside of atlanta now!

Gator or not Pig whenever you want to come down to ATL let me know. I'll take ya out to some good indian food or something :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Barehanded Brother posted:

Ecco do you ever go out and get down on U St. y/n

U Hall more like Rulez Hall :slick:

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

If Tremendous Taste doesn't have a special called the No Lynch I don't know what Cpig.

Also put Hurt and I on a tag-team :holy:

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Can you put them all on top of each other with various transparencies because that would fit the best probably.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

I decided 8bux will have a bullfighting gimmick and go the the ring in bullfighting gear and everyone will love him and throw roses at him.

:sun::h:

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Dr. Hurt posted:

Also I think it's only fair if I'm a masked wrestler to go with 8 bux's matador theme.

I present to you... El Médico del Dolor!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Ecco go to Roam V at U Street Music Hall on the 22nd and tell me all about it pls I want to be there :(

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

It's a pretty great free DJ party three of my pals (and other people I don't know that well) put on at U Hall every so often and you should go and just enjoy the tunes! :3:

You can make it a mafia game: A Ruckus at Roam V or A Userpation at U Hall (DJ Lxsx Frxnk is the doc)

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jul 29, 2014

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Capps just as we have met on the field of Calvinball we will meet in the ring. And this time... there will no tagging out and me fighting myself at the end and the mod dying and you becoming a god and me having to escape on a whaling voyage.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Also I guess Dr. Hurt and JakeP will be there too. That is another difference from Calvinball. There are a lot of differences.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

I was 30 out of 36. Not as good as CPig but kinda surprised how well I did!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

That Magnus is this guy

So... yes?

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Poison Mushroom posted:

My favorite is Zodiac Mafia because holy poo poo that game was absurd.

Hehehehehehe. The "three types of scum" post is still one of my favorites looking back.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Hal Incandenza posted:

I can't find any images to join into this fun game :(

Just use stuff from this music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJpfK7l404I

There are no jpgs of Cliff Sterritt's Polly and Her Pals but here you go anyways.

Tremendous Taste posted:

Clear your PMs Hurt. And you 8. What's wrong with you people

Every PM I write is a precious jewel and to throw those to the swine is ridiculous but I should be clean in just a sec.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

My least fav film ever is Altman's A Prairie Home Companion followed very closely by The Family Stone.

Garbage movies.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

mr.capps posted:

i don't think you guys know how bad hitch is

True Story - when I went to NYC two years ago to hang with some old friends around New Years we looked to see what movie/TV show tours we could go on for fun. There was a Scenes from Hitch tour. The woman whose number was listed for the tours hung up after we called her asking to go on it and refused to even believe we existed.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Oh my god, The Family Stone was awful. I love me some rom-com but that was just a bunch of wooden actors with no chemistry pretending to be in love and then somehow falling in love with another actor they also didn't have chemistry with and everyone being cool with the infidelity/partner swapping weirdness.

I will put up with a lot in the name of romance films, but that was awful. I would prefer to punch myself in the face than see SJP ever attempt another rom-com, she literally cannot do either the rom or the com. Her movie making high point was Girls Just Want to have Fun. She just needs to accept that.

THATS EXACTLY IT. It is so gross how the family seems just okay with the weird swapping of partners even though they hate SJP for some weird reason and also the terrible gay argument. Too much. All terrible.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

fiery_valkyrie posted:

THE GAY ARGUMENT WAS INSANE

I was honestly sitting there wondering if I had entered another realm of stupidity or something. Like I'm glad you're ok with your kid being gay but why would you actually want all of your children to live a life where they are more likely to be discriminated against, more likely to commit suicide etc etc.

Listen my kids must be gay by nature - because my choice of drapes is terrrrrrible.

:shrek:

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

:bape: RIP :bape:

He was really good in World's Greatest Dad.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Seriously Worlds Greatest Dad is super good and it's 100% Robin Williams who does it. His best real-actor movie by far.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Dr. Hurt posted:

Also Capps why are you doing this when there is a helpful quiz to find out???

I have laughed more at this quiz than anything this year ever.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Ban everybody imo.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

I have been modkilled once and that was in my second game (Opop's Iron Man) when I irl saw Dr. Hurt was scum accidentally and tried to replace out. Nobody took it :(

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Also after Survivor is over I'm taking a long break but when I come back I'm going to start another really long and flavor/role/craziness-filled paperback mystery mafias - this time set on a cruise ship traveling down the Nile so be excited for that in four months or something.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Tremendous Taste posted:

hacking other people's accounts for shame

Maybe some people shouldn't talk in a scum doc when there's a window behind them reflecting the whole deal!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

I am an old rich millionaire and Dr. Hurt is my young ward that I bought from a traveling circus 20-odd years ago.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

Hey, 8bux, weren't we supposed to.mod a game together. Like with your flavor and my insanity smashed together.

I thought you never agreed to this but of course I'd be down when I get back. Also come down to Atlanta ya doof.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

I'm going to eventually it's just that im a busy busy man who works from home and looks like a hobo.

I would love to run a game with your flavor and this nifty setup I just made.

Sure I haven't left yet! Forward that setup to me in a PM and I'll get to work making some characters - maybe one of my flavor ideas but no setup I have in my Goog drive would work for it :hfive:

Also windshipper I haven't forgot you! I promise!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Ya'll are crazy. Here's the real best game list.

4. We Love Katamari
3. Rayman Legends
2. Banjo Tooie
1. Mother 3

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

EccoRaven posted:

Kazooie > Tooie

Also the best game ever is obviously Harvest Moon 64. I mean it's not really a question.

Tooie had the great organic transitions between worlds that Kazooie just didn't have - also a super fun Multiplayer shooting mode where you can play as Mumbo so it's the best :colbert:.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

mafia discussion: i have learned something horrifying about eight dollars

I got multiple PMs and texts thanks to this and winvirus' post lol

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Hi guys

5. Either Sunset Blvd or Stalker
4. Playtime
3. Cache
2. Nashville
1. Night of the Hunter

okay bye

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

:toot: :peanut: It's MMM's birthday! :peanut: :toot:

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

He has too many taters in his life as it is.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Why did you choose the pic that makes you look like you're a serial killer irl hurt. why.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

I have a mafia theory for all of you...

I theorize that :drac: :jp: IT'S DR HURT AND JOHN CENAS BIRTHDAYS :jp: :drac:

Happy birthday guys!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

No one ever does this on my birthday.

Tell us when your birthday is and it will come true!!!

Also Matthew McConaughey has a nephew named Miller Lyte McConaughey guys. Life is great.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

Two days ago lol

:mrapig: ITS PIG'S FAKE BIRTHDAY! :mrapig:

Happy Birthday CPig!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

They just announced that there's going to be a new small season of Twin Peaks coming out two years from now so somebody make Twin Peaks mafia not me thanks bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Also acceptable Mafias

1. Twin Peaks (the indie band with one album) Mafia
2. Twin Peaks (the chain of Hooters-like restaurants that are lumberjack-themed) Mafia
3. Push, Nevada Mafia

• Locked thread