Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Pander posted:

Nobody's going to just go "mafia discussion thread? What's that?" and then learn from the OP.

This is kinda how I joined up...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
OH NO KFC has him in The Colonel's Secret Recipe! It's ALLL OVER!

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Poison Mushroom posted:

After Zodiac Mafia, I demand that after my inevitable face-heel turn that VN and I end up as tag partners. If possible, you should set up a rivalry now.

Holy poo poo, that game was the best. :allears:

I plan to be outraged about this and shame you and then you can hit me with a chair.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
31 but I modeled facial expressions once so :shrug:

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
NYC rent is terrible. 4K a month would get you a sizeable 1 or reasonable 2 bedroom in a safe to decent/moderately upscale neighborhood, but for prime location and a luxe building, 4K is studio territory.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Mafia should totally be taught in schools.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
I created a 3P role that I hoped would be really cool but the guy who had it was not much around and was lynched d1.

quote:

You don’t belong here. What the hell are you doing here? You’re gathering information, of course, and what better to do with information than to sell it to the highest bidder? Your information had better be good though, if it isn’t, your buyers will be very very upset. You just hope to make it through this whole mess unharmed and with your freedom intact, so you can collect your fee.

Starting Night 2, each night you must submit to me one name of an unflipped player and an alignment, TOWN or SCUM. You will learn if you are correct the next day. Failure to submit results in an automatic "incorrect" submission.

If you are incorrect once, you permanently become hated (it takes one less vote to lynch you).

If you are incorrect TWICE, you will die during the day following your 2nd faulty submission.

However If you are correct THREE times, if the game is not over, you become bulletproof (immune to any unmodified killing action).

You win if you survive the game.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
re favorite games? No love for Final Fantasy Tactics? Not even strange post modern ironic love? Surprised.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

anime gently caress pillow posted:

FFT is an excellent game, but the best?

I figured it'd make someone's list.
FFVI is the one that's so good it doesn't need mentioning, but I'ma do it anyway.

Also man this thread got weird.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Every Day is legs day.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Opopanax posted:

I just spent most of an 8 hour drive listening to Nightvale, so thanks Poque or whoever that was that ran it.

You're welcome! There's definitely been enough material since to do a sequel. Been Working on flavor for that on and off for a while.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Magnus Gallant posted:

I like games where people actually try.

Yeah, maybe the town should stop lynching people for putting out content, especially when they claim confirmed mason recruiter.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Don't prod your mod cause the mod should be god.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
I would totally be down for fiasco sometime. A playset based on the ABBA crew's musical Chess provided some of the most intense RP I've ever had which was surprising since it was designed to be a silly game.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Opopanax posted:

Typical New Yorker

I mean, he's being our brand of polite. You just need to understand how to listen in different cities. For example, in LA they say "Hello!" but mean "gently caress you!", whereas in NYC, they say "gently caress you!" but mean "Hello!"

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Condolences, Opop. Peace and strength to all who need right now.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Very surprised at all the CF hate. It's a bit overpriced and gimmicky, but I'm foodie as hell and you can do way worse than the Cheesecake factory for a decent night out, chain or non chain.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
I'm grateful I have an awesome Dad.

I've sometimes been sad he went Vegan and we don't go to Steakhouses for Father/Son times anymore. It was a serious source of bonding when various of the women in his life (inc. my mother) didn't eat red meat. I realize This about the firstworldiest of problems. I don't spend a lot of energy on being sad about this but it happened.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
It's clear that your behavior demonstrates VALENTINE MIND. :lumpen::lumpen::lumpen:

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Skype told me that it was your Birthday Capps, have a happy one. Remember when we connected on skype as part of preparing a photoshop so we could fakeclaim mason chatting with a skype call? Good times.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Asiina posted:

I'm developing ideas for Star Trek:TNG Mafia and it's going to be huge and also insane and I'm already in love with some of these roles.

presign.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Asiina posted:

I know you ran the last one, hopefully you don't mind. I've kinda gotten into a groove here with these.

The Star trek universe is big enough for plenty of games. and I like mafia with fun flavor so, you can either count me in as a player if you like or if you want a flavor-writing co-mod, For TNG I'd be happy to pitch in that way. Just let me know how I can best support.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Hi Mafia -- I still love you, I'm just ludicrously busy at work lately and this thread has become extremely high volume and has very little to do with mafia lately.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

soru posted:

I mean it's basically zero effort other than resetting someone's password once every 6 months, which takes about 90 seconds. I'm fine to keep on putting in zero effort, but I thought maybe someone who still plays mafia might want to make it better. It'd be cool if votefinder looked like a 2015 web app and not a 2008 web app (which I think is when I made it). Or it'd be cool if it had more better features or something. But if no one who's part of the community wants to volunteer then I'll just keep on doing nothing with it.

I can give it that fresh 2005 Feeling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
I have had precisely 1 avatar which I got because of mafia and people abbreviating my name and making chicken jokes and to make it easier to differentiate/ID my posts.

My previous custom title was completely blank except for the words in small print "Really Impressive Title" -- which was a Munchkin joke.

• Locked thread