Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
i support hilarious file sizes because it means more multi-billion dollar corporations are going to bat against ISPs and their bandwidth caps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
im super behind any solution that keeps the net free and backbones connected to client ISPs without paying + fucks over the people who torrent all day every day and ruin the last mile pipes for people who actually need internet

pram
Jun 10, 2001
same but more apathetic and sarcastically

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

indigi posted:

what's a good wireless external HD

The Mac Pro, OP

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sniep posted:

im super behind any solution that keeps the net free and backbones connected to client ISPs without paying + fucks over the people who torrent all day every day and ruin the last mile pipes for people who actually need internet

how do you feel about the people streaming netflix 12 hours a day

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i feel that i dont care

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

indigi posted:

what's a good wireless external HD

Is there anything other than Lacie? It doesn't seem a popular configuration.

https://www.lacie.com/us/products/product.htm?id=10618

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
torrenting dpoesnt ruin the internet it gives it a reason to exist

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
in china they just stream everything instead of locally downloading it which is a preferred solution imo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

Sniep posted:

how do you do that? let netflix buy the end users bandwidth for them ?

• Locked thread