Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Asiina posted:

I almost had it. It was so close.

Quelle tragédie.

That is the last time I ever doc you

From this day forth I shall only self medicate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Way to gently caress it up for both of us, Asiina! :mad:

Clearly I should have bussed harder.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

I almost had it. It was so close.

Quelle tragédie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgqlqGyXqXk

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

These two turbo games have given me my first death, my first hammer, and my first victory.

Just glad I stuck with Asiina. Changed it to Somberbero for a second but then went back with my gut.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I considered claiming cop as soon as the day opened, but worried I might pick the wrong guy.

Alas.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
Debating running one more. Probably will do it later...

I have some poo poo to get done before 6 pm PST.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Asiina posted:

I considered claiming cop as soon as the day opened, but worried I might pick the wrong guy.

Alas.

In my newbie excitement that I knew who to lynch for sure I almost beat you to claiming which would have made it a million times easier for you. Got lucky that I didn't! Well, kinda, because you still picked me.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for Asiina!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Good work votefinder.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Ahahahaha

votefinder on the ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
Well, now that votefinder understand what's up, I'm gonna call this thread! might be more tomorrow night! But really, who knows!

• Locked thread