Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Wait was there no Omake this chapter? Has the world been wrapped in darkness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm worried about everynyan

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Man that omake makes me think we really are getting to the end of the series. :(

Also what happened to the Claw boss? Why did he decide to walk away?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hopefully we still get more of the anime to look forward to.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hell yeah and lol at the OP song being named "99.9"

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Are we sure it's 12 episodes this time? We could be getting more.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm ready for the Justifiable Self-Defense Rush.

Someone posted in the anime thread an interview where the staff were basically "you haven't seen the good parts yet" and I choose to believe that is one of those good parts.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Did you all see that dog? :kimchi:

Edit: Whoops meant to post this in the anime thread.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Oh God Mob questioning the use of his powers is a perfect juxtaposition with the ED using imagery of the final arc. :smith:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

So we got this, the Reigen arc, and then the Claw Boss arc, right? Someone in the anime thread posted something that confirmed this for 13 episodes.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Now I'm wondering how they are going to handle this arc I imagine the final episode is going to be the final fight and epilogue so chapter 90(which is over 100 pages) and 91. Which leaves them 4 episodes to adapt 13ish chapters.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

skaianDestiny posted:

I'm pretty sure they're ending at the end of the CLAW arc.

That's what I meant the final fight against CLAW boss is chapter 90 and 91 is the epilogue to the CLAW arc. Sorry for the confusion

Expect My Mom posted:

i feel like it has to be another hour long OVA right? for divine tree and ???

unless mob is doing 100% kindness by episode 10 which i would Intensely Dislike

Looking it up I think they could make a season 3 work or maybe just OVA?

Cause they have to adapt 12 chapters, but the final chapter in the Divine tree is over 100 pages long, so is the single chapter aliens arc, the final arc is just 100.1 and 100.2, but they are both over 100 pages.

Granted page count could not mean much in adapting something and I'm looking too much into this.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Expect My Mom posted:

I guess I just don't think all that equals twelve episodes? Unless it's a shorter like six episode season? some show must have done that. or maybe more of how season 1 ended with originial content + adapting that reigen manga? I did forget the aliens tho lmao.

with how much they've used the mob holding the flower, broccoli imagery and set it up, i'm sure they'll adapt it all, im just dying to know how. maybe the season ends with the reveal of the divine tree then

I feel like it's gonna happen, chapter 91 is the epilogue for the CLAW arc and it ends with saying the divine tree's influence is spreading.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Theowulv posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTJkVzhJ8hs

The 99.9 cd album came with a new arrangement of 99. If this plays during the boss fight that would be awesome.

drat the instrumentation in this is awesome.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

MorningMoon posted:

Watch it before it gets nuked from orbit: half of season 3's OP

https://twitter.com/hulkenstein01/status/1543782851212345344

Already declaring this the anime of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hell yeah they also officially uploaded the OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLALHbB3iXU