Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

El Burbo posted:

The names of the episodes have all already leaked (they're in the code of the anime website)

The last episode is the epilogue to the claw arc and also the tsuchinoko omake

Episode 12, anyway. Haven't people also found plans to go up to episode 24 in the code of the website?

Plus the first scene of the anime makes me think they're at least planning to get to the possessed girl arc. Unless that was just a contextless teaser, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

That's not exactly what I imagined the old guy's voice to be like, voice-changer or no.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i'm glad Serizawa's making friends

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i look forward to Reigen 1000% next Monday

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

the anime is too powerful, i can't handle it

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

the worst part of the Claw boss arc is that Reigen never made fun of the boss for literally naming his evil world domination organisation "Claw" like a total dork

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

He's kind of a bad person, but he's not an evil person.

kind of a theme in this manga, really

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

This is killing me.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I forget, is Keiji Mogami, the ghost that trapped Mob in a year-long mind prison, still around?

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

So there's a good chance he'll also make a return, I guess.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Law Cheetah posted:

"the girl" herself is obviously terrible and not worth "getting", eg she just goes home in the middle of a game of hide and seek (evil)...

Bit of a weird conclusion when the worst thing she ever did was get bored of a trick when she was five.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

The various subforums all have different spoiler policies, so I can't blame a guy for not keeping them all straight.

Anyway, obviously Reigen will just tell ???? to get a clue, instantly destroying it forever.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

RedMagus posted:

Ritsu is the best big brother, Mob should be very proud of him.

Quote if on this day you are so so proud of Ritsu Kageyama

Ritsu is not the best big brother, he is however a pretty good younger brother.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

If anything Mob taught Reigen the values of stability and perseverance, considering previously Reigen grew bored of any given project within months and just moved on to the next exciting idea.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

That's his hobby, not his job. He probably has some ideas for a new manga to pay his bills once he concludes MP100

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Amazing, Reigen's done it again and he hasn't even done anything yet.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

It's already a known fact that 99% of Reigen's cases are extremely mundane, it wouldn't be weird to focus on them in a more Reigen-focused manga.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I'd be surprised if Mob doesn't make a cameo appearance or two but personally I am ready for the Tome Power Hour.

Given how male-centric Mob Psycho 100 and One Punch Man have been it's kinda interesting to see ONE put a girl in the leading role, too.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Put it right in my veins please.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Zerilan posted:

Holy poo poo that trailer looks good. Looks like we're getting at least both the exorcism and Mob and Reigen "break-up" arcs too.

One of the frames in the trailer was the shot of Sho visiting Ritsu that kicks off the Claw arc, so we might get that, too. I dunno how you'd fit the exorcism, the break-up and Claw into a 12 episode season but putting what would otherwise be an end-of-season cliffhanger into a trailer seems weird, too.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Man, what a jam-packed episode.

I appreciate moving the broccoli seeds to the very beginning of the season for that extra symmetry with the eventual broccoli tree at the end of it.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Well, one thread's solely for the anime where spoilers from the manga would be frowned upon. Personally I find it easier to talk about stuff in here so I won't have to restructure my posts to not spoil poo poo.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

hosed up it's only episode 2 of the second season and the ED already makes me wanna see the final arc animated.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Was the stalker part of the episode anime-original or taken from later in the manga? I don't remember that being part of the build-up to the exorcism arc.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

You know, as much as the last third owned, I can't help but feel the episode was way too fast-paced. Mob getting bullied was given almost no time to breathe, especially given that was supposed to be six months for Mob but was conveyed like it was only two days to the viewer.

Trying to cram everything up to and including Claw into 13 episodes seems like a questionable decision, honestly.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

If nothing else they should've kept the cat getting killed in, or at least a bit hurt, if only because people he cares about getting hurt is a bigger deal to Mob than getting hurt himself.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

The fact that Reigen looks at ???% devastating an entire city and figures yeah that's just puberty and turns out to be absolutely correct owns.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i'm glad Tome reached a level beyond Salt Splash

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I appreciate the follow up to the story about a weird boy learning that everyone can be normal is a normal girl learning that everyone is weird in their own unique way.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I hope Serizawa joins the ending credits friends before the season is over.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I hope Studio Bones has more planned for Shimazaki. It always kinda sucked how that was his last appearance while every other character got some kinda epilogue, either in the story or in omake.

Guess Baby Old Man didn't get anything else either, maybe they can show up together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

After seeing the yokai hunter guy in a crowd shot at the end there I kinda have to wonder if there's already plans for Studio Bones to adapt the rest of the manga sooner rather than later. While I'm sure Bones got other work on their plate already, with the manga and spin-off concluded it'd be nice if it took less than three years to get the end animated. Plus, with no more other Mob Psycho 100 works coming out you probably wanna capitalise on it while it's still fresh.