Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

This is a good Sonic fangame. If you like this then try out Sonic After the Sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Okay I finished the game as one character. The story and writing are generally poo poo and while the voice acting is good for an indie title you are better off playing in 'classic' mode. I don't know why I played in story mode, it didn't add anything to the game.

The bosses in Worlds 8 and 9 are assholes. The devs have recognized that most players are dying dozens of times on a couple particular bosses and they are taking steps to fix it. My personal recommendation is you right-click on the game in your steam library and get on the beta versions of the game. The final boss is poo poo.

There is DLC for the Spade character coming out. Ehh.

The cards for this game sell for a pretty good amount right now. Sell your cards.

• Locked thread