Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1014 »
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

It always was

Sheep posted:

I was specifically requested to wear a tie today and turns out I have no dress shirts I can do the top button on nor do I even own a blazer and I have exactly one barely passable suit I bought at Macy's, ask me about still not being professional at 36.

I'm wearing flannel pyjama pants rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

WHY AM I YELLING? I AM VERY CONFUSED RIGHT NOW! I SEEM TO HAVE MISPLACED MY KEYS.

Methanar posted:

I'm wearing flannel pyjama pants rn

Briton spotted.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Dick Trauma posted:

This really confused me.

My only friends are the machines who can't run away

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

Bless you, ants. Blants.

Fun Shoe

Sheep posted:

I was specifically requested to wear a tie today and turns out I have no dress shirts I can do the top button on nor do I even own a blazer and I have exactly one barely passable suit I bought at Macy's, ask me about still not being professional at 36.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Captain Ironblood posted:

I get tickets like this and inevitably after the four years this would be the very first time the user has actually told anyone

I don't usually get these as tickets so much as overhearing people complain about something around the proverbial water cooler, or out for drinks or whatever.

Fuckin' IT, this stupid thing is ruining my life, I can't believe IT/ops/whoever can't fix it, bunch of dipshits
Uh, what? That's the first I'm hearing about this issue, but it would take me like an hour to fix, and I'd be more than happy to! Sounds like it's really slowing you down
Fuckin' IT hurgle burg...wait what!? You mean I've dealt with this poo poo for the last 4 years for absolutely no reason? And you can make it go away?

Usually it's because whoever you've replaced, or are working alongside, is incompetent and/or an rear end in a top hat and told the person that their perfectly reasonable request was impossible. Or they just assumed that would be the response due to prior bad experiences. This sucks, but it also feels good to get those easy wins that make someones life 100x better.

edit: vvv lmao. Maybe someday you'll look as good as my avatar, Stripe

Docjowles fucked around with this message at Jan 24, 2018 around 00:49

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

When life gives you lemons DANCE DANCE DANCE!

Paid in part by CF

^^ Look people, we've been over this, don't post in between my hitting reply and my hitting post.

That is basically what I think I look like when I put on a tie.

«1014 »