Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

Matt Zerella posted:

The key to teams is to not use the Teams section and just do group chats. Also the calling and conferencing is excellent.

Did they fix the problem where group chats would lag horribly once they reached a few hundred messages?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Why the gently caress does any employee have unencrypted data in their car. Holy poo poo no.

Because the files were too large to send to their Gmail.

Seriouspost.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

I would work for a financial company again if it meant the difference between eating and not eating.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

Woof Blitzer posted:

OT money here I come wooooo

wait hold the gently caress on how do i get in on this

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

But that loop is a bash script you could study?

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

Anything on a resume is fair game. Asking about major version differences should not be a trip up.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

Happiness Commando posted:

I accepted a new job and told my boss.

But now I feel bummed because in my head I have let him down, even though objectively I know that's false. Have I been poisoned by some capitalist/corporatist ethos bullshit?

Yes. I felt the same way and I hated that boss.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

Very late here but I have worked at two places that used Service Now and both had dedicated staff for it. It was awesome and I miss it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

I take like two sick days a year but if I had COVID you bet your rear end I would milk it for three weeks.