Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How good is John Cena
god drat he's so good
he can so wrestle
best in the world
should be mine and your best friend
View Results

• Locked thread
Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

RBX posted:

Was there anything on the New Nation tonight?

They came out during the six-man tag match, watched and nodded next to the announcer table, then cryptically left.

Big E taught the other members how to stand backstage at a 80° to the screen and watch a match on TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

RBX posted:

They hung out and watched the ziggler+usos vs miz+rybaxel match on TV and then at ringside but said nothing and showed no sign of which side they support or what their opinion of the match even was

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

RBX posted:

They intently watched the monitors backstage during the Ziggler/Usos vs. Miz/Rybaxel tag match, then came down to the ring and stood in front of the announce table to scout SOMETHING, but then didn't attack anyone.

Consider it a holding pattern for now until WWE figures out how to book them or as a hook to garner interest in what they are planning.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I was expecting Miz to pull the 'well I may have lost but I'm STILL champion' thing again and them to step in but nope they did nothing. They didn't even clap or anything when Ziggler won with the pin

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

flatluigi posted:

I've been waiting for murdertime bo dallas for so long and i'm glad he's finally here

I mean, if the guy already looks that much like Leo from Twin Peaks, he may as well start acting like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Zack Ryder should have faced Fandango. Give Zack Ryder a feud.

Please put more Zack Ryder on my TV WWE.

• Locked thread