Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Siljmonster posted:

take her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want her plastic lifeless body in the ground!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

why does she have teeth?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Werthog 95 posted:

the guy thought he did murder, he just didn't realize that the guy he hired to kill the other guy was also a federal agent. or something like that. it's been a while

i thought that he hired the guy who was blackmailing him to kill the guy that was blackmailing him

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
like the blackmailer contacted him pretending to be a hitman and offered to kill himself or something

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Blackula69 posted:

pro tip: literally everyone who claims to be a contract killer is a law enforcement officer

unless you're dick cheney or rumsfeld

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

like the blackmailer contacted him pretending to be a hitman and offered to kill himself or something

there was a list of people he wanted dead, and i believe he hired someone who "knew the hells angels" which is a canadian biker gang.

but you could still be right.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

PleasureKevin posted:

the hells angels" which is a canadian biker gang

what

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

This is a song about messin' with people who've been messin' with you

Improbable Lobster posted:

ross is facing six counts of attempted murder on three contracts

one was a fed he hired to kill one of his employees, the employee turned and they faked his death

one was supposedly the boss/loan shark of someone who was blackmailing him, but probably the same guy

then he hired the fed again to kill four people who lived in the same house for a reason I forget

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

quote:

Maurice "Mom" Boucher (born June 21, 1953) is a convicted murderer, reputed drug trafficker, and outlaw biker—the former President of the Hells Angels' Montreal chapter.[1] Boucher led Montreal's Hells Angels against the rival Rock Machine biker gang during The Quebec Biker War (French: Guerre des motards) of 1994 through 2002 in Quebec, Canada. In 2002, Boucher was convicted of ordering the murders of two Quebec prison guards (as an effort to destabilize the Quebec Justice system), and is currently serving three life sentences in a Canadian prison.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

Guerre des motards

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

rotor posted:

i dont care about whatever

pram
Jun 10, 2001
you think you dont care??? wait till you see me not care

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ill care if it'll get me laid

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

y'all should witness my sacrifice of care

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
http://youtu.be/QveJv7V4OZI

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
loving iPhone sack of crap

pram
Jun 10, 2001

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:
god this guy was an idiot.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

hi so what's this thread aboot?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

hi so what's this thread aboot?

shitlord writes bad android apps, ripping off content, gets caught and banned and has a breakdown over it

it's a meditation on the human condition

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Valeyard posted:

read as real doll assassin

good enough

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

is that a huge android in your pocket

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

terminator spotted

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

quote:

Logan, the idea of a theater accepting bitcoins is great. you running the project is not, an individual running the project is not, this is something that if there was enough intrest in the idea a small group of people needs to be tasked with, people with some construction knowledge

logansryche posted:

There's nothing wrong with me running a project that came from my brain(that's why it's my idea). Of course, it wouldn't be just me running the show, as I will eventually need employees to run the concession stand and run the projection booths plus a clean up crew. Trying to balance everything by myself or even myself and fiance would drive us both insane I think.

ahahahaha

ehehehehehehehehohoho

quote:

Few Bitcoin stories are as enduring and as entertaining as that of perpetual loser Logansryche, one of the least successful bitcoiners out there. From failed virtual businesses to failed real businesses to failed business ideas, he embodies the true spirit of Bitcoin.

He was well known for being one of the “best” ideas guys out there, starting with his past business experience: a now defunct Second Life animal shelter. He would take in abandoned virtual pets, virtually feed them, and find them new virtual homes with virtual owners. This ended predictably, with all the fake animals starving to death in Videoland.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

infernal machines posted:

shitlord writes bad android apps, ripping off content, gets caught and banned and has a breakdown over it

it's a meditation on the human condition

oh cool lol whadadick!

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

buttcoin posted:

At some point Logansryche decided that he desperately needed a 1994 Ford Explorer, because only that particular year’s model could put up with his hard driving (total and complete lack of maintenance.) So he cooked up various ridiculous money making schemes which, as expected, ultimately failed. One such scheme was selling electronics. By electronics we mean he literally pulled a bunch of components from old PC motherboards and tried to sell each one individually. For the parts that weren’t pried loose with pliers, he was using a small blowtorch to melt the solder and singe the parts themselves. In his own words, “they smell something awful”.

this was in 2011 so if he had sold any of these things he would be comparatively rich now

code:
mid-tower case 2btc                                                  20pn ATX molenix connector 0.11btc
American Union Telegraph co mini watering can 0.11btc    Piezo-Electric Mic Peace 0.053btc
Saitek usb keyboard 1.1btc                                          Jumpers 0.011btc x3
Verizon LG VX8300 1.1btc                                            Maxell CR2032 3v battery 0.053btc
OEG 12v 5pst relay 0.053btc                                        0.47uf 275vac block capacitor 0.053btc x2
OEG 12b6pst relay 0.053btc                                         0.22uf 275vac block capacitor 0.053btc x2
ST IC Chip #STV9118 0.053btc                                     Sanyo 1500uf 6.3v capacitor 0.053btc x4
12pn M to 24pn F foot patch cable 0.11btc                     14.318mhz crystal 0.053btc
Intel Celeron 1.8ghz CPU 3.164btc                                 8.0mhz crystal 0.053btc
NEC IC Chip #02164GC 0.053btc                                    Toshiba 3lg voltage regulator #C5387 0.11btc
Notatek IC Chip #Nt6865U-30041 0.11btc                       3leg voltage regulator 0.053btc x9
IC Chip #Lm3258N 0.053btc                                          pec 4lg voltage regulator #2149 0.11btc
Novatek IC Chip #NT6812K-20024 0.11btc                       8lg voltage regulator 0.053btc
Samsung IC Chip #K4H28038D-TCB 0.053btc x7                Topps Heritage BB Box 1btc[/b]
Intel IC Chip #N82802AB* 0.053btc                                Topps 60yrs BB Box 1btc[/b]
SMSC I Chip #LPC47M172-NR 0.11btc                             David Eddings: Guardians of the West 1btc
Broadcom IC Chip #BCM4212KQL 0.053btc                       David Eddings: King of the Murgos 1btc
IC Chip #EH442AP 0.053btc x3                                       David Eddings: Sorceress of Darsheva 1btc
IC Chip #DA82562ET 0.053btc                                       David Eddings:The Seekers of Keel 1btc
IC Chip #S13012-KSA 0.053btc x3                                  XBox controller potometer 0.053btc
Nokia BL-4c Battery 0.11btc                                          XBox Memory Module 0.11btc
Taicon 200v 390uf capacitor 0.11btc x2                          Tin Cans for storage 0.053btc x13
XBox Motor w/lead and weight 0.11btc                            Gateway CD-R/RW internal drive 1btc
Saitek USB keyboard 2btc                                                     Brand new HDMI cable 0.4510 btc
9lg transformer 0.113 btc                                                     ps/2 header(for kb & mse) 0.1130 btc
6lg med transformer 0.113 btc                                            Hard Drive magnet 0.4510 btc
5lg med transformer 0.113 btc                                            Sampo monitor transformer 3.3860 btc
7lg med transformer 0.113 btc                                            PCI header(60pns) 0.1130 btc x3
4lg med transformer 0.113 btc x2                                       Modem header(dual jack,6pns ea side) 0.1130 btc
Netgear WN111v2 usb card(stopped working) 0.113 btc
Hawking Technology usb card(stopped working) 0.113 btc
Serial Port(9pns, has side screws &grounds) 0.1130 btc
Audio Header(mic line hp, 12pns w/grounds) 0.1130 btc
Printer Header(25pns w/grounds) 0.1130 btc
LAN/USB Combo Header(LAN on top 2 usb ports underneath,21pns w/grounds) 0.2820 btc
Sunon case fan(has leads, no connector) 0.4510 btc
25v 1000uf capacitor 0.0560 btc
25v 220uf capacitor 0.0560 btc
10v 2500uf capacitor 0.0560 btc
10v 1000 uf capacitor 0.0560 btc
10v 470uf capacitor 0.0560 btc
i am dying

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

it NEVER ENDS

bill of materials posted:

[...]
5gal Pink Lemonade Syrup $42
5gal Sunkist Orange Syrup $67
5gal Pepsi Syrup $OOS
5gal Diet Pepsi Syrup $OOS
The Hub Theater $175,000
Carpeting need dims
Epson Projector $2,000 x2
Popcorn Popper $958
Hot Dog Steamer $533
Condiment Station $457 x2
Cash Register $200
Credit Card Machine $300
Convection Oven $1,047 x2
Cinema Seats $127,000
16″ Pizza Oven $1,574
14″ Pizza Oven $1,400
Pretzel Oven $1,400
24×24″ Register Counter $275
24×70″ Counter $405
Spiral Fry Cutter $458
500 Large #5 Tray $31
50lb bag Popcorn Kernals $35
Popcorn Caramel Glaze $35
Butter Flavored Popcorn Salt $28
[...]

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
brb, buyin' my soft drink syrup for OOS dollars a box

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i see he buys commodore brand popcorn

but TWO condiment stations? dang id go to that theater. its so annoying when a theater only has one condiment station bc its always gettin hogged by a bunch of punk kids trying to make the nastiest mix of popcorn salts (its ranch and garlic, duh)

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

hobbesmaster posted:

unless you're dick cheney or rumsfeld

Blackula69 posted:

if you actually need somebody killed, you already know a guy.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

is that a halliburton joke or did they actually have people murdered besides scores of iraqi civilians

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
no like they know people. if you have an actual need to have someone murdered, you know some people who will do it for you.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Valeyard posted:

read as real doll assassin

i want to see her in a box! yes, you can use the one she was delivered in.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

when everything is poo poo and horrible (read: literally all the time) i can think "well at least i'm not logansryche"

e: wow i typoed poo poo and didnt notice for like 10 min

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jul 30, 2014

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

quote:

quote:

Quote from: BadBear on October 27, 2011, 12:24:07 PM
I may be interested in investing, what's your experience in business/management, or do you have a portfolio outlining who you are and your previous accomplishments? Do you have a business plan, income projections, or a market analysis of the town the theatre is in?
The only real experience in business management is the group I ran in SL for a number of years. I did take a management class once but it was passed off as course credit instead of an actual certificate. I can direct you to several people and their email address that can contest to how well I run things. I do have a business plan, the median income is $35k a year. I spent 8 months living in Rochelle and know all of downtown and most of the outskirts like the back of my hand. Besides the theater, there are maybe one or two other places that are up for sale/lease.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

and those two places were the only other businesses of any kind in the area

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”
oh good he's back on the kickstarter train

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1674712282/guitar-pick-startup

qirex