Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Don't they teach elementary stuff about trademarks in school around there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sweevo posted:

if you get a creative commons licence then you can use whatever logos and brand names you like as long as you put "no copyright intended" somewhere

drat sometimes I have a hard time differentiating yosposts with stupid opinions and yosposts with funy a jokes. Mostly because Shaggar posts here and he seems to be genuinely "Obama is a secret muslim"-levels stupid. (Though not that particular breed of stupid.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i.e. intentional or not you managed to micro-:troll: me there

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

prefect posted:

schools teaching about trademarks? i can't even think of when that might be covered. not in grade school, at least

Didn't you have like 'economics'? Actually now that I think about it it might've been an optional course :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

uncurable mlady posted:

this is how he planned to open a bitcoin movie theater

:laffo:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

prefect posted:

there was "home economics", where they tried to teach us to cook and sew. and i think there was "personal finance", where they tried to explain checkbooks to us

but i went to public school :shrug:

those would've been in either housekeeping or civil skills/citizen skills for us. except for checkbooks because i was born in 1978 so by the time i went to school no-one in the country used cheques. taught me how to tie a neck tie tho which was useful in the service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sweevo posted:

did you really miss the stories of that guys repeated failures? because god drat that was hilarious

i don't really read threads :v:

• Locked thread