Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubsy

Weaponized bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sesame_samuel_

a sealed room filled with excited canaries with really sharp beaks

Salmiakki

bear hunting armor

problematic hug

i'd like to thank you all for posting in my thread. it's been great fun and also i will now reveal my favorite post itt

problematic hug

it's this one from all the way back on page one

ChairmanMeow posted:

painting a fake tunnel on a mountain, that your victim then just runs into a full speed

problematic hug

ron color posted:

dubstep song that never drops, it just keeps rising forever

this is a runner up

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

I am super honoured Finn! I spend a lot of time thinking about smashing the patriarchy with equally lethal non phallic weapons.

Dubsy

i'd like to thank you all for posting in my thread. it's been great fun and also i will now reveal my favorite post itt

so... are we.... are we done now? :(

problematic hug

Dubsy posted:

so... are we.... are we done now? :(

you can keep going but it slipped to page 2 so i wanted to say that before the thread disappeared

cuntman.net

ChairmanMeow posted:

painting a fake tunnel on a mountain, that your victim then just runs into a full speed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discount cathouse

that post is p deece

• Locked thread