Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Really pumped for Stephanie to wrestle even though it's probably going to be Brie vs Nikki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Also why the gently caress did they end Bo's streak tonight? I just wanted 21 and Bo.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

I hope they just stand ringside for the next eight weeks.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

CarlCX posted:

Buddy of mine on the WWE's web creative team was one of the folks cut. He had previously said there seemed to be some understanding it'd take awhile for the Network to be as profitable as it should be. Kind of wonder how that mentality is going to hold up through this.

Was he responsible for the Photoshopped cats on wrestler's heads?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Watch Cena retain because of a DQ.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

WWE Discussion is probably going to be talking Guardians of the Galaxy for August 4

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

But is the confetti budget going to be affected?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

I just started watching the Wire and I think John Cena has ruined McNulty for me. All I hear and see is John Cena when McNulty shows up.

• Locked thread